Chapter 3: The Run

Chapter 3: The Run

A Chapter by Robert Malphas

Chapter 3

"What has happened to me, it's been so much for me" i thought as I cried next to Jenny's body. She was all I had and all I ever wanted. Her heart was precious to me. Her smile, every time she tried not to laugh, her hugs and cuddles when i was sick....she had always been there for me, but now...she's not... "I love you, Jenny" I whispered under my breath. I then heard sirens coming towards me so i ran for my truck, just to find it..gone. I had to leave Jenny there and run. I ran as fast as i could, I had no directions, but my feet told me that those m***********s were going to swallow my dust. Without knowing I found myself downtown, I headed for the smallest building possible and climed it, I jumped from obstacle to obstacle on top of buildings, the cops were following me behind. I jumped building after building and turned back laughing,  thinking those pigs weren't gonna do it. Six of them all jumped twice as far than me, helicopters headed my way as well, one from the news and the other was just unknown. The officer's jumps made there legs seem larger. My heart beated faster and faster each time, my adrenaline was overloaded, and the ground's distance infinite. I turned and kept running to find out that i was in the tallest buildings of the city and one fail would end it for me. I kept going just to find a helicopter intercepting me and the next building i was going to jump on. It was not the new's helicopter "I'm fucked" I thought to myself. "Get on fool!" a woman yelled from inside the chopper, without knowing about it I tried to hesitate, I turned to see the police that were following me, and it had been a bad mistake. The fastes one had made it and aiming at my heart missed and hit my shoulder of how tired he was, the woman shot him dead and i jumped in, wounded. The woman shot one round of bullets to the police making 4 out of 5 officers alive fall off the buildings. We left the scene as my vision started fading, "you'll be okay, Mr.Crimson" the woman said, she was really pretty, she had the same hair as Jenny did, yet she had blue eyes, but I knew the government had done something to her as I saw hate in her face. I hallucinated her as Jenny..."Jenny, I love you..." I said. I then, blacked out...


© 2016 Robert Malphas


Author's Note

Robert Malphas
Ignore my grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016


Author

Robert Malphas
Robert Malphas

Kansas city, MO



About
I'm a fan of writting stories. I might not always have the time to do so but I do it. I love Reading, Math, Soccer, Loves the color crimson. My stories will always be twisted and especially the scary.. more..

Writing
3:AM 3:AM

A Story by Robert Malphas