Chapter 5: The Play

Chapter 5: The Play

A Chapter by Robert Malphas

Chapter 5

   It's all been a mistake. I can't believe I was losing my mind.
"I had just done something I knew I would alway regret. I just had sex with someone I had just met."
I thought I couldn't believe myself. I had to pay for what I had done. Jenny was alive and I was dead inside after my mistake...I couldn't believe how Jenny was alive. I had her in my arms at the moment, she wasn't alive, and I left her there. So many thoughts were running through my head. "My baby girl is alive" I kept repeating to myself  as if I were going crazy. "I have to let Lisa know about this, it will probably disappoint her but something has to be done." I said, I walked around waiting for her to come as I was anxious to rescue Jenny, even if it meant giving my life for her. As I walked around I found a liquid dripping of a glass bottle and an injection next to it. I picked it up, it seemed suspicious, and it had recently been used. The bottle had a name, it said "Z6Z Liquid". I then heard the door being unlocked, I got ready to fight and protect the place from the intruder. The door opened slowly as my heart started to race and my mind went blank focusing only on the door. "Tony, are you there?" I heard, it was Lisa's voice that made me calm down and go up to her. "Yes I'm here Lisa" I said as I put the bottle and injection back in it's place. She looked at me and locked the door, approaching me slowly she pushed me against the wall and tried to kiss me. I pushed her away and said "Lisa, Jenny is alive, they want my life in exchange for hers, and I'm willing to give it". She looked at me with her eyes getting red and watery as she looked at me wishing that I wouldn't had told her, I said "I'm sorry". She began to cry and went to her computer, she began to read everything and got busy typing. I sat down on the bed and started to think how everything was going bad and had been bad.

      After minutes later she had gotten up from her computer and said "you know I apologize for going too fast in us and not giving you time to think before we had sex. I feel ashamed for taking advantage of your situation and because of that I will do everything within my power to help you rescue Jenny and take Milito down."
      We headed outside of the building to a garage. The garage opened and under it was a dark Red Camaro, with limo tinted windows, and touch screen from the inside. I fell inlove with the car at the moment. "It's also bullet proof from tires and everything else you see, it has race transmission and it can do more than you think." she said, as she got inside.
The ride got a bit awkward as she didn't speak a word. The car was smooth and comfortable like if it was floating. We arrived in a green house were I saw Jerry waiting. He got in the car and looked around to make sure nobody was looking. "Hello Mr.Crimson, how do you feel about Jenny being alive? Aren't you happy?" Jerry said as Lisa drove off. "Yes of course I'm happy." I said. "Good to know, we are heading to a building where we can make a deal to recue her and we have weapons just in case. Soon she will be okay." Jerry said, he pulled out two black Ak-47's and a Shotgun. "My Jenny, I will see her again, my beautiful princess is alive" I thought. "According to my research,  Mr.Crimson, the way they got Jenny to fake her death was through a pill that slowed her heart rate but didn't killed her. Her heart rate was so slow that it was almost as if it wasn't beating." Jerry said. We stopped in a building were two black vans and a black car were waiting. "The men in black are here" Jerry said as I had started laughing, and he slapped me "the men in black you might think it as a myth, the government makes movies about them to fool idiots like you into believing that only little kids would believe in them. They are real and not humans. They work for the government and most of the time covering their face. Always wearing suits. We are lucky they want you alive, otherwise they would kill us all." We got off the car as we saw the men in the suits waiting outside. There was sniper men on top of the building. "Hello Mr.Crimson, my name is Leonardo and you see that man up there pointing directly at your heart? He takes credit for the death of the useless old man," he laughed "but anyways back to business. I was sent here by Milito to exchange you for her." he said as two more men in suits came with a female covered with mask on her head and handcuffed, the sun was burning hot. "Now!" He yelled as one of the sniper man shot Jerry on the arm dropping him to the ground, 3 of them with a white mask pulled me, handcuffed me, and  threw me to the back of a van. Jenny stood there in the middle of the shootout confused with the mask still on her head, one of the sniper man started aiming at her, it was the same sniper man who had killed the old man. "Noo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but it was too late. She was dropping on the ground as her crimson blood began to choke her. "Let's go!" Leonardo said as the 3 man that were masked got on the back with me and we drove off speeding. "We have the f*****g b*****d and he is crying" one of them said laughing. "What you crying for little b***h" the second man said. "He thinks Jenny was killed in the shootout," Leonardo said " cry no more because Jenny is right there my my friend." I got confused and as my tears blured my vision I couldn't get rid of them. One of the masked man took of their mask. It was no man but a girl. She looked familiar, but because of my tears I couldn't identify her. At the moment I could realize who she was I was shocked, she then hit me with the side of her gun knocking me unconscious.

Jenny was working for them...


© 2016 Robert Malphas


Author's Note

Robert Malphas
Chapter 6 in progress

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016


Author

Robert Malphas
Robert Malphas

Kansas city, MO



About
I'm a fan of writting stories. I might not always have the time to do so but I do it. I love Reading, Math, Soccer, Loves the color crimson. My stories will always be twisted and especially the scary.. more..

Writing
3:AM 3:AM

A Story by Robert Malphas