Chapter 4: The confusion

Chapter 4: The confusion

A Chapter by Robert Malphas

Chapter 4

I began to wake up in a room were the light was not much, but the warmth of a cover was. I felt something on my chest, I then saw the girl who had saved me, she was sitting next to me with her head laying on my chest as she deeply slept. Her face was in such deep comfort that I was scared to wake her up, her hair sliding down her back, and her skin tone seemed soft and was soft...she reminded me of Jenny, but Jenny was dead. I tapped her shoulder, she jumped up then off her chair "I'm so sorry I fell asleep Mr.Crimson, I got so tired after taking your bullet out, and it was a deep wound." she said. "It's fine, I understand. Don't be sorry for it was my fault I got shot, and please call me Tony, but there's question I still have" I said. "Yea I know. My name is Lisa and I used to work for the government as a hacker and a FBI agent. I was as well like you crushed by the government, you see they took my parents and killed them, just because I didn't cooperated in one mission, and now im try to look for vengeance like you for Jenni. I want you to join me and my partner Jerry. He is as well against, but his story is for him to tell you. That's all I will tell you for now" she answered. I stood up in a little pain but not as much to complain, the room was full of computers and weapons, it was hot and no longer warm "I'm sorry but how will we stop all of them?" I asked. "We won't stop 'all' of them, just 'him'; the one who forced and bargains with the government to destroy us for who we are and what we are capable of. He knows we can take him down, he is more afraid of us. We will take him down, that's our plan, without him there won't be corruption and people will actually be free" she answered, she took out two folders, one was Red Wine and the other was Midnight Blue "there's two plans on how to tak-" I interrupted her before she continued, "I'm sorry but who is this 'he' we are talking about?" I curiously asked as I bit my lips. "His name is Milito Bush, his the long known cousin of George Bush, they both are responsible for our country for being in danger, they planned out the 9/11 act taking the World Trade Center out together as you weren't told they made tons of money out of it themselves. Milito killed my parents and your Jenni" she answered with a look in her deep blue eyes of search for revenge and hoping to find it in mine as well. "I will do everything in my power to take them down. Lisa, we will take them down" I said, hoping to satisfy her with my words and satisfy myself as well. "Milito and bush always admitted Area 51 to exist, but claimed there was never aliens. Smart phone and technologies weren't invented by humans, what makes us so great and smart in just the last five years, compared to the thousands of years before? Well it's nothing. The government has aliens working for them as well as they're allowing them to abduct humans. The E.Ts also knows as Extraterrestrials give the government resources through crashed UFOs who the government tells it's people is just useless meteors from space. The government is being taken over by the E.Ts as the government has lost lots ot control. The Illuminati aka The eye that watches it all is the government itself. Candidates that are running for president are Extraterrestrials themselves. We are being watched through our phones and animals as well as hidden cameras on trees." she said. "I know that" I said to her in a low tone. "Well enough talking about this, how are you feeling?" she asked as her lips formed a smile. "I'm feeling more better, thanks to you im alive. I will repay you back, I promise, Jenny" I said back, I saw a look on her face go from a smile to confusion. "I'm not Jenny..." she said as her head lowered down with a sad expression. "Im so s-sorry, Lisa...I-I just...i-im sorry..." I said as i felt shame run through my head and without knowing what to do I sat on a chair next to my bed and leaned my head on a round soft table that matched the dark room. I covered my eyes to try not to think of Jenni anymore. Lisa approached next to me and kissed my head as she hugged me tight, feeling the warmth of her body "I understand if you miss her, I understand your pain and if she's now gone, I will take care of you" she said as her soft hands grabbed mine and she held them tight, just to kiss me with the same soft lips as Jenni's, but with a sweet taste of honey as soon as I looked up to her. Without resisting I grabbed her jaw gently and kissed her back, the heat in our bodies was not helping and we started to sweat as I began to kiss her neck and grabbed her tight, she stabbed her nails on my back and I layed her on the bed as I got on her and started nibbling her lips and putting my legs in between hers. My hands slid in between her inner thighs, the rest of the night was full of passion and no regret at that moment. The next morning i woke up, but she wasn't next to me. She left me a note that said, "I was called to leave, i have to help Jerry, im sorry I will be back in an hour, and last night it was priceless I hope you don't regret that night because I never would". I felt good but still bad for what I had done. I had barely met her and we had already felt satisfaction with each other. I was probably crazy at the moment, because that was not me. I came across one of the computers that said "important message" but I didn't dare to open it. The room was cooler then. I got a bit bored, the computer waited for me to open the message me as it made an alerting sound every five minutes to open the message. I opened the message and it said "Lisa, we have updated news about Mr.crimson's ex-girlfriend. She is no longer confirmed as dead. She has been found alive. The government is asking for Mr.Crimson to turn himself in, in exchange for her life".....


© 2016 Robert Malphas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

74 Views
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016


Author

Robert Malphas
Robert Malphas

Kansas city, MO



About
I'm a fan of writting stories. I might not always have the time to do so but I do it. I love Reading, Math, Soccer, Loves the color crimson. My stories will always be twisted and especially the scary.. more..

Writing
3:AM 3:AM

A Story by Robert Malphas