Andi Starr Collage & Video

Andi Starr Collage & Video

A Stage Play by Rory CJ Frankson
"

~~ Little Bird ~~ is a link. To Andi Starr's YouTube Video

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Andi Starr Collage & Video.




*****************************************************************************************
Featured Deal..... Right Here, is what it's all about! Fer Musica
*****************************************************************************************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muWoLhpy0rI

Link to Andi Starr New Video Release of her Lyrics.
 
... In Real Time Action ...
*****************************************************************************************
My bud Andi is the Page... Her Ocean Heart & Soul... Too Cool!
*****************************************************************************************
Dig this... she be smooth


Ry Cooder
my Hero!  His song from: 1971 Little Village, BIG LOVE... fits Andi Dork to the bone!
Ya Man, too true... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDU9va7bLw
To watch: Ry's Big Love Live, turn off the Play-list below.
An groove, on this here. Hillbilly, from Arkansas... Ozark Mountains!
The Man, that can & did! Crossroads the movie's Guitar Works & Blues...

NOW, HEY MAN... READY EDDY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QKbnCDW94
Ro: brings to you this classic clip from the Movie Crossroads. In this Ry does all the
guitar duel with... that's right. Steve Via! The scene, is set. To give the Devil his due
and, play. For the Harp man's ( Like Me ) Ever Lovin Soul! The crunch comes down,
man dig. --- Boogie Down... 7 minuets of CLASSIC ROCK ---- That'll blow the doors, right
off your Rock-a-Billy Wagging Covered Wagon. Ry's finger work in the finale, pull off:
OH MAN... Beethoven, Classical riffs. That will eat your cookies, for you!

********************************************************* From Ro-mon, ;)************************






















Sun Spot, # 10... Twelve layers built, an I made some Art on Linux Ubuntu.....
























                         Blue Moon & Wave







Road Rash Ro... Ha ha ha, friends that
Bug me about Bike Accidents, and ah
Runnin Between The Lines.

Solo GIG

Vocals, Guitar & Harmonica...
In the studio with Assembling first CD
For this Busker: Four Corners.

Feature song: Gypsy Wheeler (Under ah Blanket ah Stars)
Due out. Whenever, it's done...

The music on this play-list, I did in three stages. For Andi Angel Heart, RadioHead, for
Dave. My partner, E.L.P... Lucky Man. For Ro... a treat, for Harp Hero's. Dig it People.
Magic Dick of: J. Giels fame for his Whammer Jammer and my love. Ah hard core
Choppers. Hey, in 1974 of my Road & Time in Igloo Land: Edmonton Alberta. Working for
The Tar Sands Project. My music on hold fer cash... I'd thought. I had a friend, Bentley.
Who play sax, for the experimental University of Alberta's 10th level gig... Hot Cottage...

They were to play at the University of Alberta's Student Union Parking Lot... on a Flat bed
trailer. As they were at a want, to so sometimes do! On invite, I Hot Rod over in my 383
Roadrunner, and... Man. Hear f****n Harp? Cook over and the man, is bakin. I wipe out my
harp, right beside... Oooo, right key! I hitt'er a bit. The music gets quite, for some reason?
I look up, & Bentley. Is pullin up his mike stand... an, wavin me aboard? Maaaan. No way!

Harp man is noddin. Ya man... come-on up! Cause Bentley, understands. Ro, can blow that
dealy bob. Marine Band! I getting up, notice a thing I know. A belt buckle of a Harp Playin
truck driver. A large Kenworth 3D deal. Holy S**t! I'm getting on-stage... with, my. Hero...
````````````````````````````````WOW, MAGIC DICK?````````````````````````````
I got to play about 14 minuets, back to back. With Horner Harmonica's... total man. World
Representative, Gold Awarded. Harmonica Hero! It was, a signature event for me! Almost
as good, as getting to play with: John Lee Hooker. The Blues Legend. In Kamloops, 1972...
`````````````````````````````````Ok, on with the show!``````````````````````````````
******************************************************************************************************************************

Andi... is currently in the Studio with her new Album in their Home where she lives eat an breaths tunes and her all original music.

She is a Twin Too and her Sister lives in Andi's hometown: Portland Oregon.
To really understand I'm told. Like hey, Ro they both, sing like Angels! It is stated in my Poem 'Alive in the Stream'. That Andi ,is my Ocean Heart. Why, you might ask ?
I was suffering Creative Chaos, from writing jags of two days on. One day sleeping and, right back at the Novel. Bashin the boards, frantic!
Andi, the woman Is extremely supportive of her Global Friends. She makes friends fast and keeps them, in her heart. Forever! And, a day...
I met Andi, through my partner Dave. In Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Dave, had been in LA from BC Canada here. Shooting Andi's next title track Video. Ha ha ha Dave's a blast and a
great photographer and one creative soul as you will see i the following example. His creative genius with camera's, of all kinds...

It doesn't stop there. He too, has the Bug and Starr's. iI his eyes. Dave, has follow the music Industry. For many years. He knows true Angel Talent when he see's creatively to hear magic, with his own ears. Dave, is One Lucky Man. To have been Introduced to Andi Starr. Her beautiful enough. To take Dave, a sometime Jokester Goof Ball. Under her little wing in SoCal beach action, and shoot the ideo soon out and will be featured here...
By Ro-mon... in Staged Production, lets have a peek at a Lucky Man's Art. On display, hey!
******************************************************************************************************************************
  `````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This truly a work of Art ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````
******************************************************************************************************************************



*********************************************************************************** Photo by: Dave Dandell *******
Just groove, on this space a while...
Dig it's true like Flavor eh!
Just more than, nice...
************************************************************************

Obviously I'm a writer or, wouldn't be on this site, eh. I write many different kinds
ah Gig. I do fiction, business orientation, promotional material, Ad Copy, editorials and all my own business dealing. With my current Computer business... Romonx.com...

Ok... enough of me. I hope you enjoy Andi Starr's music, as much as I love her and for her many Art attributes an her being a self proclaimed klutz, an total Dork!  Too cool, to rule that Gal.
Only woman, I ever have not met! That would admit, to such a deal?

******************************************************************************************************************************
My Bike Ha ha ha, I wish. Goin after a 69-73 Yamaha Midnight Special, now own a Van ;)



























Andi, a to Date be
compared to Joni Mitchel & a Cross with Bod Dylan. Me?
I thinks she is just like herself...



























                 Girl Dylan


Be Cool... like Joni?

Naw!







Beach Babe. Strollin the Pier.
SoCal. life with the Ocean breeze & Sun no Pollution in this Pic. Hey.




















Ocean Eye, on the fishes, waves,sun, moon an Starr's
Her ever lovin Birds. Sounds of

********* Little Wings *******





Got my eye on you, Babe!



Home innards. That yo daddy, makes it all real!

Andi, is her own Manager Producer, Song Write and HER Bands... Creative Director.

We all support a global effort, to be engaged. To love our Planet.

Think of the world as one.. Country and Mankind its Citizens.
It is One World and we can't get that far away from it! So why, try?

 Andi is on Facebook she welcomes friends to join her there. Has a site on My Space as well, it's like Breath, share your Air. BE & it is Beautiful
as you Are.
I say this all the time...

Believe in yourself, your Talent and that the Universe... belongs to,
   YOU. PEACE.  Ro


*****************************************************************************************************************************


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones





© 2010 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
I would really love for you to get on Andi's growing career. This Girl wails the Song Bird and holds such feel for her World. I am working toward being her Creative Director in Future Productions...

Out-Post & Creative Standard Productions, Romonx & Associated Artists Ltd.
Vernon BC Canada.







Featured Review




Reviews

Music is our core. Without it we would be lost. It is in every detail of our essence. Nice work friend.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing