Demon Deal

Demon Deal

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

in a way that could never be imagined, purchased damnation.

"

         For Roly this young woman, never failed to steal his breath. In his following her into the loft, taking in the way she moved as he had many times before. Roly felt this was now a different person he observed and had never seen Bethany dress in this manner before and, it could be said to be  obviously sexy. Even her very aura, seemed different in its glow. There were no trace of little girl, in the wonder personage entering into his dinning area and he gentlemanly held out a chair. For this, mystery woman.

          Again, breathing in the enticing scent that rose from her as she sat an he slide her chair to the table, in the same motion. When he sat himself across from her and Bethany laugh an start to speak to him, Roly had no idea what she were saying. Then her personality shone through, and the Beth he knew and love so well, merged into his recognition glowingly radiant. Roly thinking how fortunate he was to have met this creature, let alone. Be here like this and involved with such a being, so precious.

          “This all looks so lovely, Roly,” the words, that finally reach him to be understood.

          “Why thank you My Lady,” he bow his head, “and all done for you, I might add. You see,” and with a hand gesture, swept the table setting, “the roses there in the vase, are beautiful are they not! Also, for you”! Smiling at her happiness, continue. “To one side of your setting, you will find a box of very tasty chocolates for your enjoyment and opposite, well of course... your Valentines card. That you may read at your leisure... My princess”. Roly watch her go for the card, to say elegantly mature.

          “Yes, the roses are wonderful and their scent. Is just heavenly”! Tore open the envelope and bend to reading its content, and her eyes lite up, “ all of this Roly, and you have surprises. As well?”

          “I do my love, and all of this,” his hand making a sweeping gesture, as to indicate. The all in everything, “cannot, even begin to compare,” felt his eyes go moist, “to the wonder that is you, lover mine. Nor represent how much, I truly love and care for you,” gave her a finishing nod. To add, “so there... Happy Valentines Day and Beth, I think you will enjoy your surprise very much!”

           “Now”? Her deepening blue eyes widely huge and her level of excitement.

           Blatantly obvious.

           “No, that you'll have to wait for, as now. We have this wonderful luncheon to enjoy. Shall we”?

          It had been already served out. Consisting of a frosted herb icing on cold poached salmon. Atop mint lemon oil dressing and sided, with a spinach salad garnished with slices of rich red pickled beets. Roly had gotten up with ending his speech and went around the table, to pour Beth a flute of chilled wine and about to kiss her on the top of her head. But Beth, stood to be embraced and, kissed him. It being neither a short, or a long kiss.

          It was perfect and sweet, like chocolate, “Thank you”, she breath, flushed with pleasure. “Your wonderful,” and ran a hot hand over his chest, staring into him lovingly, “those things that you said about me. Sometimes I can't see it like I'm blind to them, but you bring out so much of me,” to lay her head against his shoulder. Her fragrance engulfing him. “It's you Roly, that's shown me what a wonder, love can be. I too, love you more than words can say.” Then raise up and kiss him again, slowly and deep with emotion. It was her kiss, and when she'd finished. Step away eyes sparkling, still holding his hands in hers. “Now lover... lets eat our lunch and, move on!”

          Roly felt a small electrical thrill at her last statement, she was taking so much of himself into her and had changed so much since he'd first found her through that agency. He only hope, that they were good changes. Thought, as he settled back into his chair and their luncheon, got underway. Beth had mentioned how good the food were, and they ate it at a leisurely pace. Enjoying the wine and intimate conversation, that didn't for a moment enter into work. They talk through their short history together, reminiscing on the interactions of funny moments, sad moments. All the accumulation of moments. That made them love, each other. As much as they did. It was truly, a romantic. Valentines Day lunch.

          Roly wiped his mouth with a linen napkin, “well, that was very tasty,” to lay it over his empty plate, to announce. “I think now, might be a good time. To show you your surprise Beth.” Hearing that, her excitement rose, as she did. Roly took up the remainder in the wine bottle, “bring your glass along... an we'll go see”. He was about to leave the table and Beth, stopped him with a gesture and Roly had been about to leave her card on the table. Him colouring a little, at his thoughtlessness.

          He picked it up, to bring it along. To a place, he'd fantasized a week in it's planning.

         Treasured.

          Beth, was obviously very excited and animated in its expression as such, with a skip like bounce to her step. Pulled on Roly's arm, “come on Roly, tell me what it is... your making me, crazy!” He knew she were wondering why they were headed for the studio, as they'd promised no work this day.

         “I won't Bethany, you'll just have to wait. Till I show you,” they were now right at the entrance of the studio, and Roly stopped. “Here, let's fill up our glasses for the coming toast... shall we,” said as he held out the bottle and Beth hold out her glass to fill, then his own. They continued on toward the painting, and Roly.

          Could almost feel generated heat from Beth, beside him.

          “No way... Roly, no way,” she'd guessed what her surprise, was about to be.

          Roly said, as they were almost right in front of it. “Yes Bethany, I'm going to break my own rule and show you something, of your self. That you are blind to”, gave a dramatic pause. As she stare at the veiled painting, “I'll show you... an angel,” and pulled the sheet cover off, the unfinished painting.

          There was a sharp in take of breath and held, like a moment. Frozen in time. As Roly watch her reaction to this revealing closely. To take in every nuance of her reaction.

          Her startlingly blue eyes flew wide.

          Moving around the canvass taking it all in, and her breath came out with a gush.

          “Oh... my god,” her free hand came up, with delicate finger tips to touch peach lush lips. Now rooted in a small O, for what seemed a long period of thoroughly amazed expression. She repeat, “Oh... my god,” to look to Roly, with an an unreadable locution. Then back to the painting. “God Roly, there are no words that could describe, this miracle,” again, turn to him, “in what you've created here. Is only to say, that it captures some small piece... of heaven!” Then turn back to what could only be said, to be a reverent study in unbelief written there on her face. Was her view of Roly's rendition, of an inner spirit.

          She could not see in herself. A beauty, she could not accept that she contained?  

          Yes... unmistakable, for him to see.

          Roly put down the bottle of wine, and his glass. Took hers from her and set it on the floor, then gently turned her to face him and look hard into her eyes.

         “No Bethany. That is you, kitten... you are, that beautiful. That inner glow, is you Beth. Believe that. Believe it, with all your heart!”

          Could see in her eyes going sea green, that she could not accept this, and shook her head. In negation. “No Roly, this is how you see me! No one could be as beautiful, as the personage that you've painted here.” She look back to the painting. Roly's hands, still on her shoulders. “Look Roly, yes it looks like me, but the feel there”, she point to her likeness, “is pristine... like touched by god. A grace, that I just don't have. I could never live up to what's represented there. I just couldn't”! Now silent tears, roll profusely down her face.

           This was not, going as he foreseen at all. “Please baby, don't be sad. Ok”!

           “I'm not sad Roly”, she turned back to look into his eyes and smile through her tears, “I'm totally overwhelmed love. How can I be this for you, I want to. I want to be whatever you want me to be, I want to give you whatever I can of me”, her words stalled, with obvious heavy emotion. “But Roly”, she nod toward the painting, “that... I can't give you!

          “Bethany, you already have”, he plead her, “none of this could have ever taken place. If you wouldn't have come, into my world.”

          His heart swell and he had no more words he could offer... he pulled her into his arms an kissed away her pain. All the love he had for her. He pour, into that moment. Her response was intense, hot and with a total surrender. Her firm body molded to his, this kiss so deep was given, like a gift. When it broke, there was an unbearable energy. Existent between them.

Bethany step back and to say, flushed. “Roly... read, my card now!”

         He bent and picked it up, where it lay discarded on the floor and open its envelope. Taking out a simple card, with artful flowers on its front cover. Opening it, there was no valentine poem. Only elegant writing, in Bethany's own hand. It read...

         Make love to me.

         He look up, as Beth's dress slipped off her shoulders an slid down to pool on the floor. Those strange, sea green tear filled eyes, ignited with passioned need. Under her dress, she'd worn cream lace lingerie and those black lace top silk hose. Very intimate apparel, for this occasion as a woman. For her man. Roly could see, plainly on her face. Like her tears, this. Had been her intent. Her gift, for him and she said to him with rich commitment. Only one softly breathed word. “ Please”, and held out her shivering arms. Her ripe mouth a passion pout, to plead her invitation to have all of her offering given. And Roly, burned for her.

         Roly manfully scooped up his kitten and carried her, toward the fated divan. Kissing her like they were players, upon a stage. That was hotly lite. Beth, kicking off her pumps on the way. Was radiating waves of intensity, fingers running maddeningly through Roly's hair. Her kisses long hot and deep. Her darting sweet tongue, explore his.

          Her lush lips burning fire... into Roly's loins.

          And they fell, to on the divan. With no words or thought. Only burning hot desire and writhing of bodies together. Striving to rid themselves, in the process, of constricting clothing. Their with holding, as such. Was now a dark tempest loosed. The tension of abstinence abandoned, in their nakedness of now! Opening a door... and moving into another realm. Where sex. Would, become a dominant factor.

           As it was right then.

           In this beginning. They, did not make love.

           It was latent heat. Utter and plain... Desire!  The kind, that eats you whole.

           Devours sensibilities. Neither could contain, their surging lust.

 

In what took place. There, on that divan. Was, evil... in and of itself.

 

Ruination.



 



© 2010 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You pretty much keep me on my toes here; you have me spellbound in this agony of suspense - What is the evil that is already heading their way? What is about to threaten their glorious and pure love? Oh I know I will go on reading to find the answers to these questions.
Excellent work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You pretty much keep me on my toes here; you have me spellbound in this agony of suspense - What is the evil that is already heading their way? What is about to threaten their glorious and pure love? Oh I know I will go on reading to find the answers to these questions.
Excellent work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The chapter is amazing. When we open new doors that should of been locked. We may find paradise and hell in the same pot. No weakness in this chapter. You are making the story more dangerous and create a situation to move to the next level. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

502 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2010
Last Updated on October 22, 2010


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing