people who are meant to be in our life's

people who are meant to be in our life's

A Story by Ronnie

Sometimes we feel a connection with some people before we even meet them, as if the whole reason behind our life is to meet with them, befriend them and love them. And this is what happened to a boy called Earnest who's story we'll read in those pages.


Earnest was a guy of giving, whom his whole life goes around making others happy, and cry for his own all the night. He had nothing to lose, and didn't expect anything from anyone, but he always dreamed about having someone who truly loved and cared for him, someone that would listen to all the non-sense he would say in an interesting way. And the greatest wish he had, was a hug, a true hug.


The first days of him being in the university he saw a girl, a beautiful girl that interested him, he would always tell his friends that he needs to talk to that girl, that he want to get to know her more, even tho hi loved a girl, and loved her so much, he still had a certain feeling that he most meet this lady, talk to her, and make her laugh on his silly jokes as all his friends do.


It was in the 3rd grade of his college, while all the memories of him with this girl were in his own imagination, and the one time that he heard her voice asking him about her friend which was in his class, that he get to meet with her, and it was through her friend again, the first time he had an conversation with with her, he had to work hard not to make it look normal, but inside he knew it was not. They got to be friends, talk, laugh, eat to each other with other friends.


It was all for a book, a damn novel he told her about and she read, it was summer a summer day when he got an SMS that would change his life from that day on, it was from her, and she said “Earnest I really liked that book, it made me cry. It's me Susan” and he was so happy because he didn't have her number and now that he got it, he can be a closer friend to her, a Brother that she never had.


They would keep talking for long nights about how there days were, life, literature and fun, Earnest was a poet, and he would not be able to wait to show her the poems he had written for the girl he loved, and taking advice from her about what his next movie should be after the last message he got from her, and Susan would always help him as much as she can, simply she was the friend he always dreamed of. She loved him and cared for him all the time. She would turn everything away from her, to listen to him while he nagged about his family, his illness and the girl he loved. Susan was perfect in each and every situation.


Earnest would count the minutes everyday tell it become eleven o'clock so he would go home and talk to her, he would rush to the outside of the market, grub all the things inside so fast, so not to lose another minute without talking to her. And how he wouldn't do that and she was the friend he always dreamed off,

the summer was about to come to an end and Earnest's emotional live wasn't going so well as he imagined it would be, the girl he loved still didn't gave him any answer about whether she loved him back or not, and still she would send him different signals about how she felt of him, and for sure Susan was always there for him, braking thous codes for him, not giving him too much hope, and not making him back down too. Sometimes he and Susan would wish they were born into the same family so they would have known each other for along time ago, but were the fun in that would be.


Anyway, summer was all behind and school began again and it wasn't long after school that the girl gave him a respond, a negative which broke his heart, which was for sure so hard for him. But for his luck, Susan was always there, wishing him the best, encouraging him, making him focus in his own dreams, the same dreams that she was helping him accomplish, and the best of all, helping him forget.


Earnest always thought of Susan as his best friend and a sister he wished he would have met from when he was a kid, but because all the mixed feelings he had at that time, and how Susan stood for him when nobody did, a different feeling started growing in his heart, a beautiful feeling, which he was ashamed of, and tried as much as he can to hide it, but Susan wasn't easy on her side, she sensed that there was something different with her big bro as she used to call him.


Earnest kept in hiding tell one day, he was so over sensitive and couldn't bare to hide all the love he had for her, and so he wrote her a poem explaining to her how much he would love her to be in his side forever, how much the idea of them living together made him exited and sad in the same time, because Earnest ans Susan were not from the same religion and in the society they lived in, love between two such persons was forbidden.


Susan was so mad at him, and discussed by his poem, not for it not being a good one, but for the fact that he told her that he wrote it for her, and Susan wasn't only mad at Earnest because he was not from her religion and loved her, but because this was not what she thought about him, not what she saw him, for her, no matter what Earnest would be, he would always be her big protective brother, no more no less.


But Susan's madness didn't last so long, as she loved him a great love, stronger than romantic, divine or any other kind of love, she loved him as a family and that is the greatest love humanity will ever wetness, and she made it clear for him, that this is how I think about you, and how I want you to be to me, and as Earnest was a lover and he had a great respect for his Friend, and the idea of losing her was like a knife stabbing his mind. He promised her to change his ways, and love her in the same way she loves him, in his heart she will always be the girl that changed his life, and in her heart he will always be her big protective bro.


And now after many years of friendship, hard times, falls and rises they are still best friends, with a great harmony that can't be found anywhere only in the songs of Beethoven and Mozart. And he is what she dreamed of, her big protective brother that will always be there for her, ready to give her life for her, and she is his little sister that is more than enough for him to live a happy life, helping him become a better man, and supporting his dreams, now and forever.



Earnest learned a great lesson from this events, which is that love has many different faces, and not all kind of love should end in relationships, because there is friendship and brotherhood as well. And that the people we wish to have are people we will meet in a way or another, and that when we meet them we should save them with our life and try our best not to lose them, and the type of relationship we have with them doesn't matter, as long as we have them in our life.

© 2015 Ronnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Critique: (that would listen to all the non-sense) nonsense
(They would keep talking for long nights about how there) their
(Earnest would count the minutes everyday) every day
(rush to the outside of the market, grub) grab?
(the girl he loved still didn't gave) give
(Susan was always there for him, braking thous) breaking those
(they would have known each other for along time ago) a long time ago
(the idea of them living together made him exited) excited
(the same time, because Earnest ans) and
(that is the greatest love humanity will ever wetness) witness
(Earnest learned a great lesson from this events) event

Review: Strong emotional content and morally empowering, it has all the basics for a romantic adventure story. Well done! Clap! Clap! Clap!





Posted 8 Years Ago


Ronnie

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it and for the info. Will correct when I go home. Than.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2015
Last Updated on December 9, 2015

Author

Ronnie
Ronnie

Duhok, Iraq, Iraq



About
Hi. I'm Ronnie Nissan Yousif. I'm a student at English language and literature department. I'm 24 old male from Iraq. I love writing. I started with writing poems in Syriac my mother tongue. But now I.. more..

Writing
Footprints Footprints

A Poem by Ronnie


the wonder the wonder

A Poem by Ronnie