Part 1

Part 1

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray

Scene 1

 “I want to hold you, Eden.” Levi told her softly.

Eden’s face twisted into a horrified expression. She shook her head, but her eyes never left his. Little goose bumps trailed her exposed arms, and the smell of fear radiated off of her like fire. Yet in those eyes somewhere, she longed for him.

            “Let me hold you.” Levi begged again. “Please?”

He step closer, just wanting her to respond. Levi was tired of waiting, Levi wanted her. No, Levi needed her, just as much as she needed him.

            “Eden?”

            “J-just hold?” Eden stuttered.

He nodded once. He wouldn’t ask for more. This would be enough.

            “Eden, I want to hold your hand.” He said surely.

Levi stretched both hands out to her, praying that she’ll take it. She stared at his hands like they were unearthly and shivered violently making Levi wonder what had caused such a reaction. She then looked back up at him. Those big blue eyes stared wide eyed in horror as sharp tremors shook her body and the world was quickly zapping out of her view. She would surely faint.

            “No, no Eden, you’re fine, everything’s fine just breathe okay? Breathe.”

Levi wanted to hold her he so bad, it’s killing him inside and out. But he knew that would make her tremors worse. That’s though, didn’t stop him from trying.

            “Just let me hold you.”

With his hands still held out, Levi thrust them forward so that they were just inches away from Eden again.

            “You know I will never hurt you, I would never hurt you, so please just take my hand Eden please.”

Eden looked at Levi again but now she looked as if to be fighting her fear. She looked at his out stretched hands again, and just when he thought she wasn’t going to take it, she grabbed onto both hands and an inaudible gasp escaped her as they made contact. Levi let out sigh pure pleasure.

            “Thank you Eden.” Levi told her blissfully closing his eyes.

Levi could feel her relaxing at his soothing words but quickly, she struck up when Levi continued.

            “Thank you but that’s not all I want to hold.”

Levi’s eyes snapped open again and this time, fire replaced his cool green ones.

            “I want to hold your waist.” He declared, completely lost in her eyes that resembled the colors of an iris.

Levi slowly raised her hands inside of his onto his shoulders. Looking for an okay in her eyes, he slowly then inched his overly eager fingers onto her slender form. There wasn’t any other moment to nowhere describe the explainable feelings that washed over him that very moment. He could feel her shaking under his grasp. The overwhelming feeling to protect her from everyone and everything has never felt stronger.

            “You’re okay.” Levi whispered to her as her breath sped out uncontrollably.

            “Okay.” She whispered back. “W-what else…do you w-want…with me?”

Levi couldn’t help but smile sadly hearing those words.

            “I want to hold you close Eden, I want to hold you close and never let you go.”

He drew her in quickly, eager to feel her against him. Eden let out a yelp in surprised, and Levi could tell she was going to bolt. That is until she thudded into his chest, where both of their hearts competed fiercely in a complicated rhythm like no other. Levi watched her sigh and sink into his embrace, eyes close. He drew her in tighter, hoping she’ll never leave. Unfortunately, it didn’t take long before panic struck, and Eden stiffened against him again.

            “Eden, sweetheart, what is it?”

Unexpectedly, Eden wrapped her hands and locked them tighter around his neck then flung herself onto him and hung on for dear life.

            “Don’t ever hurt me.” She said with so much emotion that it almost destroyed Levi on the inside.

            “I would never.” he replied back, hugging her with the same ferocity she possessed.

After what felt like hours, it was quiet now and they continued to lay leisurely onto each other’s shoulders, listening to only the sounds of each other’s subdued breathings.

            “Do you want to go now?” Levi asked, releasing his grip only slightly, afraid to break the spell.

            “No!” Eden yelled at Levi recede attempt.

Levi tightened his grip on her quickly and smiled slyly. Now that he gotten her to let him hold her, he was relishing on the fact that now he’d never have to let her go. He could certainly live with that. Eden relaxed herself again onto the firmness of his chest. Levi sighed, as heaven had its way with him.

            “Hold me forever.” Eden whispered.

            “I’ll do whatever you say.” Levi replied completely in a trace. “Forever and ever.”



© 2015 Rockel Mansaray


Author's Note

Rockel Mansaray
*Heads up. This book is not in order. It is cut out into multiple scenes that I will later put in order.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Rockel Mansaray
Rockel Mansaray

ewing, NJ



About
When I write a story, the moment I think of an idea, I write it down or in this case type it down. So I can't really guarantee when exactly I update my stories, but I can guarantee that I come up idea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


JERE JERE

A Book by Rockel Mansaray