Demented Rose

Demented Rose

A Book by Jackie Wayman
"

this is my progect i posted

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Jackie Wayman


Author's Note

Jackie Wayman
this is a work in progreses

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

the story is below please read it

Posted 7 Years Ago


Demented Rose


As the cry the police sirens drew near I said to myself this
I never through my past would catch up to me but it did. is the end. All of a sudden I heard something if you don’t want to die follow me. I ask who’s there I turn to red eyes It Spoke again just follow me. So Husenty I followed him I asked again who are you? This time him answered my question he said I Lucifer I might I ask who you are I responded I’m Rose. Thanks for helping me back there I said Lucifer I asked like the devil he responded I’m the devil’s son and responded don’t mention it. I asked so why did you help me back there he responded to make a demon but you will have to die to be a demon. So I responded let me think about it Lucifer responded you won’t be just any demon you’ll be my demon. At that moment Lucifer’s red eyes started glowing a warm reddish color like he was trying to cast me under his spell and it worked. I fell under his spell and hate myself for failing under his spell because I said yes. I started keeping an eye on Rose when she killed her first victim she was about seven. She smashed a teenager’s head in with an iron rod she lost her sanity during that encoder. After that she killed her family and everyone close to her over the span of that year she killed over sixty people over the remainder of the year. How she committed all thoughts murder without getting catgut that girl must have been a genies to bypass all the security. This girl even killed the famous people. Stop chasseing me mister .


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016

Author

Jackie Wayman
Jackie Wayman

lacey



About
I love to write fantasy more..

Writing