Demented Rose

Demented Rose

A Story by Jackie Wayman


Demented Rose



Chapter one

A not so delightful romance  


I never through my past would catch up to me but it did. As the cry of the police sirens drew near I said to myself this is the end. All of a sudden I heard fire, if you don’t want to die follow me. I ask who’s there I turn to red eyes. It spoke again just follow me. So hesitantly I followed him “I asked again who are you”?

This time he answered my question he said “I’m Lucifer and might I ask who you are”. I responded “I’m Rose”. Thanks for helping me back there I said Lucifer I asked like the devil he responded I’m the devil’s son and responded don’t mention it. I asked so why did you help me back there he responded to make a demon but you will have to die to be a demon. So I responded let me think about it Lucifer responded you won’t be just any demon you’ll be my demon. At that moment Lucifer’s red eyes started glowing a warm crimson red like he was trying to cast me under his spell and it worked. I fell under his spell and hate myself for failing under his spell because I said yes.


I started keeping an eye on Rose when she killed her first victim she was about seven. She smashed a teenager’s head in with an iron rod she lost her sanity during that encoder. After that she killed her family and everyone close to her over the span of that year she killed over sixty people over the remainder of the year. How she committed all thoughts murder without getting caught that girl must have been a genius to bypass all the security. This girl even killed the famous people.


‘Please stop chasing me mister’ said Rose in a fearful and exhausted voice.

Hell no after what you said you going to die kid said the teenager please don’t kill me said Rose. Do you think you can make me change my mind about killing you. Rose ran into an abandoned house where inside she found iron rod.

So Rose hide in a closet when the teenager walked into the house she started counted the seconds tell the teenager came to her hiding spot.

It didn’t take long for the teenager to find rose do to her dropping the iron rod. When the teenager found Rose he pulled out a pocket knife and said found you. Out of nowhere Rose hit the teenager on the side of the head over and over. After all was done Rose busted into tears and said I’m sorry over and over like she was trying to hold on her sanity but soon her sobs turned into laughter. Rose said it’s your fault not mine to the corpse. At that moment Rose lost her sanity.

“Where the hell am I” yelled Rose. “Is it clear you’re in hell” said Lucifer. Lucifer put his arm around me and whispered in my ear you're my demon now my little Rose. The only reason I agreed to his little offer is because Lucifer casted me under his spell. I pulled myself away from Lucifer’s grip. “You’re a big jerk said Rose”.

“Aw you’re so cute when you’re mad Rose” said Lucifer. If could kill you I would said Rose in angry voice. Demons can kill other demons my little Rose said Lucifer. “I’m not you’re little anything” said Rose. I ran as far as I could from Lucifer. Not looking where I was going I ran into something I looked up and froze with

fear I yelled for Lucifer. For the first time since I was a kid I was truly afraid. I heard Lucifer call my name but I couldn't run to him I was to afraid to move. The thing looked at me it’s face was mangled I tried to run but my legs wouldn't move. The air smelt like rotting flesh. Everything around me started to spin I must've lost conishnes because everything went black.


Chapter two

Falling for him


I woke up I slapped myself to see if I dreaming but to my dismay I wasn't. I started to get out of the bed I was in. when I heard.

“Careful your leg is messed up pretty bad.”

“L-Lucifer is that you.” I asked.I tried to go to where the voice was coming from but as soon as I stepped out of bed I fell.I look at my leg it was covered with blood soaked bandages.

“You humans never listen.” “My name is Luke what is your name cutie” Luke said.

“Why should I tell you” I yelled

“Oh I wasn't ask you to tell me your name I was ordering you to to tell me your name”


 

© 2017 Jackie Wayman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cy!
This is really deep, buuut also really confusing. I think at the end you meant to say: 'After all was done, Rose BURSTED into tears...'

I also don't understand how this went from first person, to second person. It's all really confusing, you know? I mean I thought this was from Rose's view. And what exactly did Luicifer want again?

I think you are going somewhere with this, just need to make this a bit less confusing. I know you can do it. :)



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cy!
This is really deep, buuut also really confusing. I think at the end you meant to say: 'After all was done, Rose BURSTED into tears...'

I also don't understand how this went from first person, to second person. It's all really confusing, you know? I mean I thought this was from Rose's view. And what exactly did Luicifer want again?

I think you are going somewhere with this, just need to make this a bit less confusing. I know you can do it. :)



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2016
Last Updated on March 5, 2017

Author

Jackie Wayman
Jackie Wayman

lacey



About
I love to write fantasy more..

Writing