One single women Triumph over Tragedy

One single women Triumph over Tragedy

A Chapter by ROSALIND
"

One women's Struggle with life

"
"

One women's Struggle with life ..

"
This story is about a huge betrayal. When a husband creates two different
 Family's from a varied backgrounds escaping from an unhappy and bitter marriage.
  He then finds his happiness in another relationship with a much younger woman half his age. He then goes on to marry his second woman and commits the unforgivable sin bigamy. Later on Terry's business runs into trouble and eventually his company goes bankrupt leaving very little money.  between the both women, Troubled times were about unfold between the Terry's older daughter Lucy and his other wife,  she was officially his Mistress.



Casey tired feet paced up and down the small corridor of a fairly dull darkened room. Casey stood there watching intently for the post to arrive
with the news of her husband whereabouts. The clock chimed a quarter past nine, just at that very minute the postman posted Casey's mail through her letterbox. My word he could have taken more care of the letter before dropping it through the letterbox She thought the envelope looked like it had been  tampered  with and she wasn't very happy with his service she thought about complaining  directly to the head office, but She'd had rather a lot on her mind. She quickly opened the letter and nothing could prepare her for the shock she was about to receive.
She sat down on the fireside chair which was rather dull and old looking.
She just sat their for hours gazing out of the window the sun shone brightly into her living-room touching her forehead with vibrant rainbow colours eventually she came to her senses. The tears flowed like an empty teapot her heart filled with grieve. And now she was all alone in the world with two young children and how on earth would she be able to provide for them. Her future seemed so bleak the house she had occupied had been repossessed by the court, it was worth a few million, a the house needed to be sold immediately to pay her husband's creditors. their were a couple of tenements left to rent and the money made from that was to secure her future 
especially now that she faced living on her own with her too small children. The doors opened wide and Casey made her way down the long hallway with all her belongings the two children screamed rather noisily.

"Oh children will you please be quiet."  Suddenly there was a hush of silence fell upon the house for the last time
and she turned the rusted keys in the lock She just knew in her heart of hearts that she would need to let go of the past and move forward with her life. of course it would be a struggle but she had faith as small as a mustard seed she certainly needed all her friends at a time like this. Casey couldn't believe her husbands betrayal she had always thought of him highly but now her morals had slowly slipped away for good O What would become of he and her two small children, where would they go now. Casey had no family except one aunt which she never met she lived in a capital city called Edinburgh up in the west coast of Scotland Aunt Ruby never made a point of getting to know Casey or her children. She lived in a small cottage which had two bedrooms and rather a large kitchen.
Their wasn't enough bedrooms to accommodate her or the children..


At last spring arrived and the nights were getting longer again. Casey had settled in her new house up in Spring-wood valley, a long stream ran through the woods with little red robin bobbing about on the stones. this year had been difficult  for the family but soon everything was radically about to change their life's for good when Casey meets up with an old flame which she hadn't seen for years he'd played an important part of her life long ago but sadly they had drifted apart and now fate had almost brought them back together. But was it for the right reasons find out in the next chapter..   
 
 
 

             

© 2013 ROSALIND




© 2013 ROSALIND


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013


Author

ROSALIND
ROSALIND

EDINBURGH, lothian , United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Rosalind and I first started writing poetry in April of 2011. I am a born again Christian and have a wonderful relationship with father God I would have never imagined for one second.. more..

Writing
Faith Faith

A Poem by ROSALIND