Ignominy of love

Ignominy of love

A Poem by Kevin Williams
"

Love to heart break

"
At first gaze my eyes were fixed petrified, to look away from the beauty she portrayed, and although I was mutely languished by her beauty her allure was still impervious! Her crimson lips flagrantly radiate with an allure that only paled in comparison to the incandescence’s of her eyes’. Her face of course was the most soothing, her face resembled the crescent moon but her smile emitted an array of light that was so bright that even the moon was envious .The cadence of her heart’s rhythm is the symphony that mine coalesces with mollifying the ostentatiously visible palpations of my heart and leaving me helplessly amenable to her guise. The adulation I have for her has left my senses quixotically intoxicated and my enquiry bemused. I can no longer discern art from artful or flaunt from flout. She could sense my confusion and my amenability for her which was to her amuse. The ambience felt morose as my heart felt ignominy and bereaved by the faintly evanescent end of affinity I felt briefly but as a hermit says “you can always go without!”

© 2014 Kevin Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014