I've seen the world

I've seen the world

A Poem by Kevin Williams
"

Love poem

"
Have I become blind has the inner eye of the soul lost its power?” I have seen her but it as if I saw the world; I’ve seen the sky in her gaze. At 1st sight my eyes were fixed petrified to look away from the beauty she portrays. When she sung birds would flock like it were early spring, and when she spoke it felt like the world was silent.Her face of course was the most soothing; her face resembled the crescent moon but her smile emitted a ray of light so bright that even the moon was envious.She had conquered my heart alone with her beauty, and overwhelmed me to the point were I was mute.Her presence is like the sun bringing light to my heart so that I may use caterpillars to mark my aspirations. She once told me she loved me but she doesn’t anymore. I wish her love would just faint and never fade away like it did before. I’ve never known the meaning of the word travesty as I do now; I find peace in seeing the world because she is the world, and I’d do anything for her. I’d swear to anything to the sun or to the moon but their meanings aren’t truer than from the heart I swear from.

© 2014 Kevin Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014