Love?

Love?

A Story by Roxanne Mckyla
"

Questions about love

"

Do you ever stop loving someone? Is love something that comes and fades like chicken pox? Or is it something that stays with us forever like a memory? If it leaves, does that mean that there are no happily ever afters? If it stays, does that mean we can't ever give someone all our love? Think about how many times you've ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend who you thought you loved. Does that person stay with you forever? Do they take a piece of you with them when they go? Do we only have so much love? If so, when does it run out? If we never stop loving someone, how could we love another? Is it different love? Is love recyclable? Do you want someone else giving you someone else’s love? Think about it. If we reuse love, how many people has this love someone’s giving you been used on before? I believe love stays with us as long as our heart does. We will never be able to get over our love for someone as easily as we can get over the chicken pox. Our love changes all the time. One time maybe we will be exotic and put all our hearts into it. Another time we may be shy and cautious. We never know. But you can't recycle love like you can words. It's not that simple. You have to love someone you do love with as much of that love that you have because you'll never feel that exact love again. So I ask you, have you loved all you can?

© 2011 Roxanne Mckyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011

Author

Roxanne Mckyla
Roxanne Mckyla

CO



About
Don't know what to say about myself, never do unless asked a question. I'm a girl who doesn't talk about herself obviously... I write what is in my heart and off of what I experience or a lot of the t.. more..

Writing