Fear the Reaper

Fear the Reaper

A Poem by Roxxi
"

I love grim reapers so no surprise I would do poem on it.

"
Coming forth from the abiotic world as I silently shift through the mist watching as it swirls after my presense wisps by it.

My rotted dark cloak barely scraping the ground as I float slowly and perfectly across the grave plots of the deceased.

My unforgiving nature is one to run chills up your spine like a snake as I stand before you waiting to collected your expired soul.

My scythe standing tall above your head ready to strike you down at a moment's hesitation.

No where to run or hide from me for I will seek you out forever until I have collected the debt to be paid.

Man, woman, young or old I feel no sympathy for the dead so pleading will not save you.

Do not underestimate my determination for what I was created to do because I will not stop.

I will stand before you with my pale white bony finger pointing in your direction holding my scythe beckoning.

You cannot escape your fate for I stand in front of you breathing out ice cold air from my darkened hood.

I say unto you "fear the reaper" as I take you away.

© 2016 Roxxi


Author's Note

Roxxi
It's short but let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on March 17, 2016
Last Updated on March 17, 2016