Just to Say Goodbye

Just to Say Goodbye

A Poem by Roxxi
"

I've done alot of poems inspired by songs. Here's one of them.

"
This goes out to those who have lost family members, friends and other relatives they were close to.

When think of all the people in your family whether your close with them or not it's never the same again when you see them laying in a coffin.

You think you could never hurt this badly on just thinking about all the ridiculous arguing you did with them and now you think of how stupid it was.

You never knew you could feel this way when they are finally gone from your life forever.

You never thought your heart could break into a million pieces and the grief that overwhelms you inside.

All you can do now is look down at them reminesing about the time you had with them on earth and the moments you shared.

Cherish every piece of memory you have for now you will never get another opportunity to create another.

Now you have to let them go and say your final goodbyes as you watch them being anchored into the grave.

You know you will see them again so in a way your not really saying goodbye forever.

If you have the chance to just say goodbye do it.
 

© 2016 Roxxi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on March 17, 2016
Last Updated on March 17, 2016