Part One - Chapter 1

Part One - Chapter 1

A Chapter by RELavender

My life is falling apart, well right now it is, literally. But, maybe I should start from the beginning, the very beginning...

 

​          "Bye, Lisa! See you tomorrow!" I called out.

​          "See ya, Cass!" Lisa called back.

​          Lisa is not only my next door neighbor, she's also my best friend.

​          At the time, I had been walking home from school and we'd just arrived at Lisa's house. I waved goodbye then continued to my house, the next door. I let myself in with my key and went straight to the kitchen. I can't understand how Lisa can eat all healthy stuff. I would die without sweets. That may be the leading cause of my acne problems, but I would never be able to stick to a diet. I pulled a store-bought cupcake from the refrigerator. I accompanied it with a glass of milk. Then, after procrastinating for a little longer, I finally got upstairs to do my homework.

​          Later that evening, I had drifted into a philosopher style analysis of my life. I decided that even though it's only me and my mom, I still have it better than a lot of people. My mom is worry-free with a steady job that has good pay, but, unlike normal moms, my mom can't cook. So, we get to eat out a lot. I worry that eating out so much isn't healthy, but my mom just brushes it aside. She has to brush a lot of things aside. She had to push aside Dad and her feelings for him. Plus, to take care of me, she has to push aside her own problems. The least I could do would be to push aside my petty desires and try to be agreeable, but I'm not like her. I'm very emotional. Mom says that I get it from Dad.

​          I like to try to get to bed early because the worst thing to do would be to fall asleep in school, and then fail a test, and then my mom would ground me, and then ... While I was doing all this worrying, I slowly climbed into my bed and curled up under my blanket. The last thought I had before I went to sleep was: And then Lisa would hate me. 



© 2016 RELavender


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome, I say! Please read some of my writings, like “Angeline’s Goddess School” and “Glazebrook.” And I really love your writing – I should subscribe to you next time I get the chance!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 22, 2016
Last Updated on June 22, 2016


Author

RELavender
RELavender

About
My name is Royanne; I'm sixteen and I am a total book nerd. Plus I write a lot. I am a sci-fi person, aka: Doctor Who all the way. So, I don't do realistic fiction or romance too well; I apologiz.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by RELavender


2 2

A Chapter by RELavender


3 3

A Chapter by RELavender