The Dove Set Free

The Dove Set Free

A Chapter by Egonarc
"

Story one - Part 1

"
I was walking up one of the highest bridges to the top. My body kept moving. I had not plan of ending it today. 

I had a great life, people would say. They saw me happy and a strong person that could stand anything no matter how big. Plus, I had a lover and others that cared about me. 
But, I kept on climbing my way to the top. One foot after the other. I couldn't go on how I was living. Only thinking about other people. In my life I hadn't had anything other then the person I loved to keep me going. 
Yet, I've finally had it; all good things come to an end, someday. 

I could not wait for my day. It had to be today.

Had to be no matter what.

I got to the top and sat on the pillar. Wrote my heart away to some stranger that would read that letter. My hair was long and wavy, brown hair. Just the thought of ending my life made me smile as big as the sun. There was no tears on this day. I put on a white dress that stopped at my knees. This is what I wanted to say good bye in.

I'll be a dove set free.

When I was done writing and putting the letter in the envelope; I tapped it to the pillar. 

I glanced to where the bridge became land again. Just around the corner; I saw someone id rather not see. My lover but as I said there was no tears,

I just smiled as big as I could and flew back. I was able to fly and be beautiful.

I had died.



© 2016 Egonarc


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 24, 2016
Last Updated on March 24, 2016


Author

Egonarc
Egonarc

The Unknown, MN



About
"Every piece of writing is a peek into someones heart." more..

Writing