Sky

Sky

A Story by Rusk

I've always looked up to the sky whenever I felt down. There seemed to be a sense of peace that I couldn't understand. Maybe it was the darkness of the night sky or the escape of the noises of daytime. I didn't know but I did know is it calmed me.
I look up to the sky for anything and everything. Inspiration was something that I've always looked up for. I cannot wait to go and explore the unkown, to be amoung the stars. 
But its not only the night sky that excites me, the day sky is underrated. The day sky to me is an image of being strong and just going on.
If we didn't have the sky, we wouldn't have had the beautiful colours of dawn and dusk. So perhaps, gratitude for the sky?
- a future astronaut who wished that the phone could capture what the eye sees

© 2021 Rusk


Author's Note

Rusk
This isn't a story, I don't even know what it is but I had to choose a type. I'm a beginner so any sort of criticism is cool, just wanna see if this is considered as writing and if I've got what it takes to be a writer?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 13, 2021
Last Updated on May 13, 2021

Author

Rusk
Rusk

Bangalore, India



About
I'm a 17 year old girl and I write but idk if I can call myself a writer, yet. I go by the pronouns she/her. more..

Writing
7 years ago 7 years ago

A Story by Rusk


Autumn leaves Autumn leaves

A Story by Rusk