I Want Your Kiss

I Want Your Kiss

A Chapter by SAAV13

     The week went by pretty fast. Eric walked Alloralie to and from school everyday. They had told each other pretty much everything over the week. Although Alloralie was still avoiding any questions about her past, she let slip that she had a rocky relationship with her mom, and that she had gotten into a big fight with her friends before she left. Other than that, she kept conversation about her past light, and vague.

      By the time Friday came around Alloralie was so anxious that she was pacing back and forth in her apartment, waiting for Eric. She had spent over 2 hours getting ready. She changed her outfit 5 different times. She finally settled on short jean shorts (ones she rarely wore, because of how short they were), and a lowcut lime green, zebra striped shirt. She left her long red hair down, and straight. She had very little make up on. Just some eyeliner and a little mascara.

      Eric showed up an hour early. He was to excited to wait.

      "Do you want to go get some food or something?" He asked the minute Alloralie opened the door

      "Sure," Alloralie said "Come up stairs for a second I have to get my purse and make sure everythings turned off"

      "Alright," Eric said, following her in "Where's your dad?"

      "He's out" Alloralie said. Although she had no idea what her dad was doing, she figured it was probably a true statement. When she lived at home he was always out.

       "Oh," Eric said, surveying the apartment. The kitchen was dark and dated, but very clean. It was the first thing you saw when you walked in. If you continued on, there was a small, white living room, with a dark green couch and a little coffee table. To the left was a small bathroom, and to the right, he assumed it was a bedroom. He didn't see any other bedrooms, but he didn't ask.

        Alloralie went into the room that Eric thought was a bedroom and emerged with a small black purse. She walked up to Eric and smiled. As she was about to tell him that she was ready to go, he leaned down slightly moving his face inches from hers. He could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating. He lifted up his hand and sweeped her hair back behind her ear. He stopped. Alloralie stopped breathing, anticipating his next move.

         Eric stared into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her, but what if she didn't want him too. But then he thought, "if she didn't want me to kiss her she would have moved away" Every fiber of his being wanted him to kiss her. His heart was screaming at him to go for it, but he leaned back and forced a smile. Alloralie paused for a moment, then smiled back at him.

          "I'm ready to go" She said

          "Alright, let's go" Eric said. He turned around and rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe he just wimped out. Alloralie wondered why he hadn't kissed her. She thought she had just imagined the whole thing. There was no way he was interested in her anyway. At least that's what she thought.

           They went to a little restraunt in the middle of town. There was white tile on the floor, and the booths were red. The place was kind of tacky, but Alloralie liked it. The two of them sat across from each other in a booth and talked about food. They were talking about the best way to make meatloaf when the waitress came up

           "Are you guys on a date?" The waitress asked. She was short, pregnant, and very pretty

           Alloralie went to say no, but Eric broke in "Uh, kinda"

           "You guys are so cute," The waitress beamed "You look like your in love"

           ....if only you knew. They both thought.

           When the waitress left to get their drinks Alloralie looked at Eric "We're kind of on a date?"

           "Well I didn't know what to say. She looked so excited, I didn't want to crush her spirits" Eric explained

            "Oh, I see" Alloralie said, looking down at her menu. "Well do you want this to be a date?" She was almost inaudible

             "Well, I don't know" Eric said. "Do you?"

             "This seems a little too much like a cheesy teen movie" Alloralie said, laughing

             "Yeah.." Eric said, chuckling. He wanted her to answer the question

             "And besides, I asked you first" Alloralie smiled, shyly.

             "Well, I guess I do" Eric said

             "Well, I guess I do too" Alloralie smiled

             The rest of their date went well.

 



© 2011 SAAV13


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 23, 2011


Author

SAAV13
SAAV13

Coloma



About
I'm a firm believer that poetry has no limits and that writing is a door to another world. I read often, and write as much as possible. Although I'm probably only a mediocre poet, I like to think I ge.. more..

Writing
Sea of Same Sea of Same

A Poem by SAAV13


Untitled Untitled

A Poem by SAAV13





FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)