WHEN YOU COME!!!!!

WHEN YOU COME!!!!!

A Chapter by SANDEEP SHETTY
"

Dedicated to my friend GLITCH....

"

My life would never be the same I thought, but it was. But what kept me going was a hope that things change. Just then they changed. Well some changes occur all of a sudden. Sometime ago, buried in my memory someone said that a person, a message, a meeting will affect you forever. Now they sound true. All I question is that why you have to affect me so much? Why on the earth should I hate being ignored and alone? I remember the days when DEATH means nothing to me. Why are they not the same now? Yet I believe that things change. Well they have to. They will change for sure, because cemeteries are not meant for butterflies!

May be there is something in store, because it is a pretty game fate plays with us all the time.

At the end of the day it is just a belief, a belief that you will come for me for sure.  



© 2013 SANDEEP SHETTY


Author's Note

SANDEEP SHETTY
i wrote this for my personal satisfaction. So I am not expecting you to review this...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is truly lovely tribute to sweet Glitch who I also miss seeing around here .She would be pleased with your words :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

haha you tell him Glitch :)
SANDEEP SHETTY

10 Years Ago

Haha...guess what Vidya, you need lot of patience to bear this sweet girl...
But she is a love.. read more
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

Well I am glad you found each other it is very sweet:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 30, 2013


Author

SANDEEP SHETTY
SANDEEP SHETTY

hyderabad, kukatpally, India



About
iam an aspiring author. more..

Writing