The puny giant

The puny giant

A Story by SG
"

This is wonderful how a young boy overcomes I big difficulty. It's great but, hey Im just the author!

"
I had nothing to lose so I stopped, I waited for the bulled curved horns to hit me. I didn't care what happened next I had been an outcast all of my life. But, I heard cheering and screaming, they thought that I was entertaining. So I would them a show to smile at. Smiles bigger than crescent moons were on the stream of humans. I flipped over the bull like he were a mere hurdle, somebody threw me a chip. I ate it and vigorously wiped my lips to get the bull's attention.  The audience was suddenly filled with howler monkeys from my simple joke. I ran like a 3 year old was chasing me, when really it was a bull. I wore my helmet with such pride, that my heart nearly jumped out with anticipation. I ran as the dirt kicked up like fog, the audience were now crickets as I walked slowly around. However it take long for me to realize that the bull was right behind me.The dirt fog was like an hour glass to my doom but, then I realized something. The fog was gone and so was I as the bull looked around like a deer caught in headlights. The audience clapped and giggled because I was in the stands,''Oh, I forgot I'm not supposed to be here!'' I flipped off and waved the red cloth to get his attention for my last trick. I jumped,me a puny giant. Puny in my mind but, a giant to this people. I ran like a kickball player as the audience clapped. The bull trying to get me out with his horns that were the ball. I jumped into the pen and quickly shut the door and yelled,''TIMBER!'' The bull turned and fell down as if he were  a bowling pin. The audience clapped like I was some big person, Chris Brown I get but, me? For so long I shut the door instead of walking through that new door, I walked the dark hall. I finally took a step in the light and it was literally and figuratively a breath of fresh air! My uncle came up to me and said my motto for too long,''I thought you nothing to lose!'' Then, we laughed till the Sun came to an end.
                                                   THE END

© 2016 SG


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

congratulations on the win, i like your story =)

Posted 7 Years Ago


I was enjoying all the antics of the speaker in the story. They were really doing their best to entertain the crowd and taunt the bull. I felt myself smiling at the tricks that were performed and knowing the bull was incredibly frustrated.

There were a few grammatical errors that slowed down the flow of the story for me simply because I was making mental edits as I read.

Overall, I found the story very entertaining and enjoyable.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Author

SG
SG

Writing
Parakeet Parakeet

A Story by SG


Love Love

A Poem by SG


Blue Beard Blue Beard

A Chapter by SG