Blue Beard

Blue Beard

A Chapter by SG
"

This is the first chapter of my first EVER book..... I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!!;-)

"
Even as a young child my blue beard always cursed me. My father had a blue beard and so did my grandfather. The gene just went to every man in the family. In my childhood, that was supposed to be sweeter than lollipops, was a landslide. People were very churlish to me, people love Elmo that's all red but, can't love someone who's only part blue. WOW! It would've worse if my father didn't have such a huge financial bonanza. He tried to bond with money since his blue beard stole his friends from him. You would think that all of us would be a tight family that thrived on the golden rule but, we weren't. Our family wasn't tight at ALL, I wish that just somebody would give me a chance but. who am kidding this is reality. Nobody would trust me because they thought I was weird, imagine hearing that every day. Waking up and thinking, your're weird and you'll never make friends. Despite the constant criticism, I  tried to be positive by allowing people to use my stuff, because I trusted them. My dad said that if you trust people they might trust you, my he buckled over like I had pulled out the wrong question in the jenga stack and cried. I decided I wouldn't grow up like that. I started appreciating the things of life because I was a lonely boy because my trust technique was blowing up in my face. I started to forget about it but, my heart was never full without someone else. At the peak of my age at 15, I started dating. It took time for a girl to look through a real mirror and see the adage, don't judge a book by it's cover. It failed the first time, when someone saw here with me. I thought it was the last time, I'd ever have a human friend. I decided I was sick of being a freak and a monster. I grabbed my hatchet and started cutting my locks away like they were vines in a jungle. I was finished but, I still felt bunny fuzz on my face. I walked up to the pond outside my mansion and took a peek. There was blue fuzz surrounding my mouth, I fell in sadness, the sadness pumped every ounce of water out of me. I was a human waterfall but, then I saw a glow behind the water. A fairy.'' Hello, you're different and your're beard is great! I'll work for you, if you work for me,''said the fairy below. The Sun was finally shining and the clouds were gone,''yes, I would LOVE that, hoe bout' a gold doubloon for every task?" '' Agreed!'' Off like 2 rockets headed for the destined planet of love was off. Since nobody liked this beard, I had to use my riches to do my love work. I reeled them in like tilapia,I never wwanted this girl to disobey me so I had to do something........


© 2016 SG


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016


Author

SG
SG

Writing
The puny giant The puny giant

A Story by SG


Parakeet Parakeet

A Story by SG


Love Love

A Poem by SG