Immortal Island - Vampire Masquerade

Immortal Island - Vampire Masquerade

A Chapter by S.L Ross
"

This is Vol 2 of the immortal island series. the cover is the photo displayed.

"

The music changed and I felt an utter sense of despair. I looked over the crowd at the orchestra but could not see passed all the floating heads gliding past me. I avoided all eye contact as best I could. There was no chance I was going to give anyone reason to read my thoughts. So many faces to look at so many voices whispering as I walked by. Then a woman’s voice sang loudly, echoing in the room. I stood listening then I felt my body shudder. Then the room begin to spin.

The woman on stage seemed as though she was singing my every thought. Everything I felt since Chase left me, echoed throughout the entire room. All I could do was stand there and stare into her cat like green eyes. She was so beautiful, long straight black hair, pale skin and shiny ruby lips, dressed in a black lace corset and long skirt. I listened to the powerful voice sing and it filled my heart with so much sorrow. Her eyes locked on mine and a sneer formed across her face.



© 2011 S.L Ross


Author's Note

S.L Ross
This is the second part of the series only a random page from the book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one is not released yet but the first novel of the series is available on amazon.com. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


excellent, where do I read more?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

S.L Ross
S.L Ross

Toronto, Canada



About
I am a mom of two boys, a wife and an avid writer / reader. I love to write, any chance I get I write. I am in the process of self publishing my first book called Immortal Island - Spellbound. I did.. more..

Writing
Destiny Destiny

A Poem by S.L Ross


The Fallen The Fallen

A Poem by S.L Ross