Long Lost Child

Long Lost Child

A Story by Thr!ve
"

Selene Varga believes that one day her big brother Vincent will come back to life. She's suddenly sees him. Is it a dream or is it fantasy.

"
She looked around, depressingly. She wouldn't move. Her face full of expression. That is expression of anger and sadness. Once she looked at the ground her, turquoise eyes would stay there. She took her left hand and ran it through her long blonde hair. She expanded her body on he couch and slowly fell asleep.

~ ~ ~
She ran fiercely through the dark woods looking for an exit. Her feet started to bleed. Left and right she saw pictures of her brother. Where was she? Was she with Alice in wonderland or was she about to die. Don't be ridiculous. Suddenly in sight she could see sand and unusual colored water. She instantly dropped to the ground. Everything was blurry and not able to be seen. She heard her name twice. Someone was calling her. But who? It was the deep voice of her brother. She was lifted up from the ground slowly. She opened her eyes to the sight of blond hair, Turquoise eyes,and full lips. "Its me Selene, Vincent" he explained. Selene cried a tear. Vincent took his hand and wiped her tear clean and clear. Selene hugged Vincent tightly crying on his shoulder. The both helped each other up and walked off.

Selene was suddenly blank.

© 2011 Thr!ve


Author's Note

Thr!ve
ignore grammar and spelling. Also, punctuation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love how you use your imagery here it is very touching i felt like i was thier i wish i knew you in person you seem very creative and thoughtful i love your style of writing keep up the good job cant wait to read more bring them on !

lots of love

your friendly friend :) justin

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 6, 2011
Last Updated on November 6, 2011

Author

Thr!ve
Thr!ve

Charlotte, NC



About
we are a group of writers who love to write poems and other things!(the profile picture is random)lol Music Playlist at MixPod.com 1.cry-Long last Child Theme song 2.Break me-if i kissed you in th.. more..

Writing
Black Swan Black Swan

A Poem by Thr!ve