A LOST KITTEN

A LOST KITTEN

A Chapter by STAR CHILD

A LOST KITTEN
Once upon a time there was a little white kitten. That was named Tabby.  One day she decided she wanted adventure. So she wondered off into the woods.  But soon she was lost and began to cry.
She looked around trying find here way back but she was really lost. And really scared.  Soon she heard noises and looked around frightened. She looked around for some place to hide. But she did not know which direction it was coming from. So she stood where she was. Determined to face what it was with at least the pretence of no fear.
   The she saw it. It was big and brown. She tried run but the voice the tiny voice said where you going?   Tabby asks who who are you? The bear cub said my name is john.  Tabby said don’t eat me.  John laughed and said why would I do to the new friend. What are you doing out here asked john.  Tabby says I am lost and do not know which way home.  John said we can play for awhile then I will help you get home safe.  She smiled and said ok what shall we play?  John said you hide and I will find you. She smiled being good at this game.  He began to count and soon she found a hiding place. They played this game for a couple of hours.  When it was getting dark john said climb on my back time for me to take you home.
A lost kitten
Lost cause she wanted more
Oh so sad
She ended up deep in the woods
There she made friends with a brown bear cub
Kitten so white
In the woods
Taking in her adventure
Together her and her new friend had fun
Enjoyment they had
Night fell
Allen Hollandsworth
�"3/20/12


© 2012 STAR CHILD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Star it is supposed to read once a upon a time there was a little white kitten who was name Tabby. Bess

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

471 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2012
Last Updated on March 21, 2012

ANIMAL LAND


Author

STAR CHILD
STAR CHILD

HOGWARTS



About
I love to write poetry i do many kinds of poetry but mostly i like taking people to magical places i mostly write about dragons and fairies i enjoy writting for children more..

Writing
FIVE FIVE

A Poem by STAR CHILD


WHALE WHALE

A Chapter by STAR CHILD


DOLPHINS DOLPHINS

A Chapter by STAR CHILD