The Ghost in the Haunted House(South Park)

The Ghost in the Haunted House(South Park)

A Story by SYRIA
"

Stan, Kyle, and their girlfriends plan a fun Halloween adventure, but a mischievous pair add a little bit more excitement!

"
It was an October 30th, of 2015. And it was a Friday. High-school was dismissed for the day and everyone was running down the steps. A couple of friends met up with their girlfriends by a shady tree nearby to the brick building.
"So!", Bebe Stevens, Kyle's ditzy girlfriend happily began, "I was thinking that we should, like, totally do some spooky fun for Halloween this year!"
"Well, I could have a party at my house, I am sure my mom would be up for that.", Wendy Testaburger replied.
Stan Marsh chuckled a bit as he wrapped his arm around her neck, playfully knocking her into him. Wendy only rolled her eyes, giving him raspberries, which made Stan's laughter increase.
"Nah, we need something better! Like....umm...an adventure!" Bebe exclaimed, her eyes as wide as saucers. her hands crept up with her fingers wiggling as if they were spiders.
"Like a graveyard adventure?", Kyle Broflovski asked. He gave a lopsided grin to his blonde-headed girlfriend. "Would you really be up for that?"
Bebe turned to her boyfriend with her hands on hips, 'Juuust because I am female, does not make me a p***y! I could handle it! And I bet Wendy could as well! Right, Wendy?"
The raven-haired female, tapped her chin. She was carefully collecting thought on the idea. It could be fun, but also, what if something dangerous happened? Like, what if one of them twisted their ankle because of a hole? They would be lurking around a graveyard...at night. But....surely they would have flashlights, and they would see the hole...but if not...? It is acceptable to say...anything could happen. But it was a risk to have spooky fun.
"Weeell..." Wendy began, her words came out slowly and clearly, "It could be...fun...I guess. Why not? As long as we bring individual flashlights!"
"Aw...is my baby afraid of the dark?~", Stan joked around as Wendy punched him the shoulder. She pretended to give him a nasty look, which made Kyle laugh. "No, I just want to make sure no one gets hurt."
"Alright", Kyle announced, "We will meet up aaaat...Stan's house tomorrow night. Is that okay with everyone?"
Everyone gave a quick nod, and tried to look brave, but inside they were all a bit scared. It was soon to be Halloween....anything could happen. 
It was settled, so they all were going to meet up at Stan's house tomorrow night, and then the means of having some basic Halloween fun at the South Park graveyard that was settled not too far from the town. It was rumored to be haunted, but aren't they all?
The boys locked arms with their girlfriends and parted ways to walk them home. Kyle kept a much stronger, protective grip to Bebe especially, as they say that truly horrifying things can take place at this time on year. If something was to occur, he will surely doing whatever it took to keep her safe.
________________________________________________________________________________
"It is so chilly tonight..", Bebe huddled closer to her boyfriend hoping to soak up some of his warm, as well as pulling her jacket to her chin.
The red-head chuckled a bit, stopping in his tracks. He pulled his coat off from himself, he knelt before Bebe and slipped it on top her fleece jacket so that she would have two layers of absolute warmth. "There...how is that?"
She blushed lightly, giggled a bit before solemnly looking into his emerald eyes. "But what about you? Won't you be cold?..."
"Nah, don't worry about me, love...", Kyle said softly, "Know that your are my main priority, and nothing comes before you..."
The blonde gave his well-muscled arm a squeeze, "But I don't want you to get sick either..."
Kyle returned the hug, actually having his arms wrapped around her whole body, as she did the same. "Shhhh...don't worry about me...", he repeated in a whisper to her ear. He had to bend himself over because he was so tall, though she was also fairly petite in height, too. They held onto each other for awhile, as the wind was gently wisping around their forelocks. It felt like that kind of magical moment. Unexpectedly, he swept her off her dainty feet  as he held her 'bridal-style', which returned the rosy hues to her cheeks. Kyle lowered his head to greet her lips with a sweet kiss. Her rosy hues formed into cherry ones as she returned the love. They held the kiss for awhile before breaking it. They stared into each others eyes, not wanting to look away. Bebe wrapped both her arms around his neck, as their lips slowly collided once more.
________________________________________________________________________________
Soft footsteps made their way down a desolate path, the chilly winds picked up heavily, tossing the raven-head's hair every which way. In response to this, she reached up to grab it, stuffing in all inside her jacket, and lifted the hood over her head.
"You alright, dear?", Stan asked his irritated girlfriend, as he reached out his arm to her, pulling her into him.
Wendy huddled close to him cuddling her head into his arm. "I am alright, I wasn't expecting such heavy winds, though..."
"Stay close to me...and you will be warm.~", Stan chuckled a bit, as they continued their walk to Wendy's house.
"You are such a tease!", Wendy said loudly, yet jokingly, poking his arm with her index finger.
"Haha. Hmm...how do you know I won't tease you around that graveyard tomorrow.~?"
Wendy glanced upward to Stan's grinning face. She wanted to lightly pop him, but she didn't, instead she just kept quiet. Little did everyone know that she was a bit of a fraidy-cat. She knew was not as bold as her bestie, Bebe Stevens. That girl was almost as bold as they get.
The silence around them gave Stan another opportunity to poke at his girlfriend a bit more with teases. "I might chase you around a bit, so watch out...a ghost...or a skeleton might pop out from no where!~"
Wendy immediately released herself from his arm, and glared at him with those fierce blue eyes of hers. "You are such an a*****e!" And with that, she took off hurriedly, leaving Stan in his tracks. She didn't like to be teased at all...she was always super sensitive about those things, and she had had enough that Eric Cartman continuously picked on her.
"Baby! I was only joking!", Stan called out, running after her, but Wendy picked up her slower pace to a fast one. She was so angry she just wanted to be alone to collect her thoughts. But Stan stubbornly continued to run after her.
________________________________________________________________________________
A house stood only a few mere feet away from the them. It was all lit up inside with lights, and appeared to be very inviting. Kyle had carried Bebe pretty much all the way from school, and they got there kinda late, and they hoped that her father wouldn't be too upset...
He carried her up the steps even, before letting her down. She turned to him with a happy smile playing upon her lips, as she handed him his coat back. "I know it is really late...but I had a lot of fun."
"Me too, love...", he slung the coat over his shoulder, and wrapped his arms around her waist, he looked down into her dark, enchanting eyes.
She hugged his neck, and looked up to return the stare into his eyes. Those mysterious emerald eyes... She longed to kiss him once again...before they went home for the night.
Kyle pulled her in much closer, and leaned down, slowly closing his eyes, as she did the same, their lips were just about the touch when....
The door banged open, and there her father stood with angry expressions, with his wife behind him. She was dabbing her eyes with a tissue, leaving black smears from her mascara just running down her cheeks. "You had us worried young lady!", he began. He roughly pulled his daughter inside by her arm and looked Kyle in the eye. The red-head could not help but fear him a little. "I-I am really s-sorry sir...the time just pas-"
"There is no excuse...not with my daughter! It is so late...she could have gotten hurt by some wicked animal...or...or a criminal!"
"I...", Kyle felt like his words were caught in his throat, he couldn't speak.
Bebe's father narrowed his eyes, "If I EVER catch my daughter not home before sunset again, I am coming after you! Do I make myself clear?"
"Y-Yes, S-Sir...", Kyle took a deep breath. He wanted to run down the steps like a frightened child, but he took it like a man. And Kyle knew he was right. Even with his full protection, it maybe was not enough, Bebe probably could have been hurt if something badly occurred.
"Hmm...eh, goodnight, then.", the father said huskily, quickly closing the door.
Kyle took a deep breath, digging his hands within his coat pockets, and slipped down the steps with his heavy thoughts, and into the darkness.
________________________________________________________________________________
"Baby, wait!", Stan hollered over the howling winds. He wasn't sure if the winds tuned him out, or if she just merely ignored his plea. He sighed, picking up the pace fully, until he caught up to her, and grabbed onto her arm. "Will you wait?!", he groaned.
Wendy jerked her arms away, turning her head to avoid his azure eyes, which had a mix of irritation and concern welled into them.
"Wendy...I didn't mean to upset you, really... I was only teasing you a little..." he quietly said.
"Well... please don't!" Wendy snapped, keeping herself turned away.
Stan didn't know what to say next, he tried swallowed his annoyance to the best of his ability and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Wendy...please...I am really sorry..", he sputtered.
It stood silent between the two few a few minutes, until Wendy quietly said, "You are forgiven..." She peered ahead, seeing where her house rested. "We are not far from my house...we can part here, I guess."
Stan ran his tongue through his dry lips, glancing ahead, also. The house wasn't far, true, but Stan shook his head, "No. I will get you home safely...no matter what. Even with a few feet ahead, something could happen."
"Stan, I don't need a bodyguard to protect me, so please don't.." she solemnly said, turning around to finally meet his eyes.
"Please don't do this..."
"Do what?"
"Get all independent on me.... I mean, like, I know that you are a feminist and all, but you are still a person, and people need other people sometimes.."
"...Stan, no...don't even go there. My feminism has nothing to do with anything. I was just saying that because my house is pretty close, I should walk there myself. It is pretty late, and you'll get home even later. You really want to worry your parents more than they already might be?" Wendy replied, trying her best to be reasonable.
"...Y-You're right... I...I guess I didn't know what I was thinking...", Stan turned away, looking behind him, "I gotta go...see ya later maybe..." He stole a quick glance to Wendy as she scampered towards her home, before parting ways for the night.
________________________________________________________________________________
Kyle was currently walking down the sidewalk the next evening. He was clothed in a black satin cape with crimson shades on the inside. He wore a metallic vest on the outside of a silky white dress shirt. The look was completed with a skinny black satin tie that was neatly tucked within the vest. No doubt he was Dracula. However, the plan was to meet up at Stan's house so they could walk to the graveyard and have some practical Halloween fun. He pranced up to the front door once he finally arrived, and pressed the doorbell. There was a motionless moment, soon enough the door was opened, not by Stan, but from his older sister, Shelly. "Oh boy", Kyle thought to himself.
"What do you want, kid?", Shelly wanted to know, observing Kyle's costume, before looking back up to him.
"I was suppose to meet Stan here with our other friends...", Kyle tried to sound monotone, but failed.
Shelly rolled her eyes before yelling for her brother towards the staircase, but she only got a muffled out response. She turned her attention back to the red-head, "He says that he doesn't want to come out from his room."
"What...why?, Kyle attempted to peer over her shoulder for any sign of Stan, but Shelly blocked the way. "Well...can I come in, then?" he sighed.
Shelly rolled her eyes once more, giving enough space for him to enter the house, in which he did and came jogging up the steps with his cape gracefully flowing around behind him. He came to a stop to a closed door that was obviously Stan's room, and gave a little knock. "Stan, it's me, Kyle... You alright, dude?"
An annoyed sigh came from the other side of the door, that was abruptly opened. Stan walked out. He wore his costume as well, as he was dressed as a skeleton with glow-in-the-dark bones all over it. Kyle stared down at the getup with widened eyes. 'My mom forced me to wear this.", Stan groaned rather loudly, "I didn't want you guys to see me like this.."
"Nono! It's..it's okay!" Kyle forced himself to keep from exploding with laughter, but he knew he should be supportive of his best friend instead.
"No...it is not... Wendy will think I am a pansy because of this, we were planning on going as Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein, and Bebe...she will...nevermind..."
"Dude...", Kyle placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, "It will be okay...I am sure they will understand once I talk to them..."
"Eh..."
"Trust me.."
________________________________________________________________________________
All in the meanwhile, Bebe and Wendy were happily walking to Stan's house. Seemingly, Wendy was no longer upset with Stan. Well, this would not be the first time they quarreled with each other. It could get pretty intense sometimes. However, both of the girls were nicely dressed into their costumes. Bebe wore a long black and green dress with sheer sleeves, and a  feathery satin hat to match. She was a maiden witch, naturally. As for Wendy, she was dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein, as planned. She was adorned in an ivory full gown, which shoulder drapes. The look included a character beehive, and a choker with vinyl bolts. They skipped up the steps to the front door, but they didn't instantly knock on the door, as they were willing to wait for the others.
"Do you think Kyle will like my costume?", Bebe asked, straightening her skirt.
Wendy placed her hands on her hips, and shook her head with a grin. "You worry too much... Of course he will!"
"Maybe you're right, haha." ,Bebe giggled, glancing towards the door, "Maybe we should, like, knock or something."
"Hmm, they should be here any second now...but sure, why not?, Wendy gave a light knock on the door, then rang the doorbell a second later when no one answered.
"M-Maybe they aren't home...", Bebe started to worry.
"I think I will try something...", Wendy grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open. She turned her head to grin at her friend as they stepped in.
________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile, Kyle finally convinced Stan to not change his mind about the fun they were about to have, as he followed him down the staircase. Stan gasped as he spotted Wendy and Bebe unexpectedly in the house. The raven-haired boy shot Kyle a dirty look, as the red-head responded b merely raising his hands in defeat. They eventually met the girls where they patiently waited for them.
"Y-You look beautiful, Bebe...", Kyle complimented Bebe's costume, with a deep blush risen in his cheeks. That made Bebe step closer to her boyfriend with equal blushes, and lightly hugged him.
Stan nervously approached Wendy, he looked as if he might cry as he seen how beautiful she looked in her costume. He bit his lip, "I am so sorry...my mom..."
"Stan, it is okay...you look adorable.", Wendy gave him a bright smile that made him feel a little better.
"Really/", Stan almost didn't believe her.
"Really! You will look neon in the dark! This is glow-in-the-dark, right?" Wendy patted the bones on Stan's costume.
"It is, actually!", Stan seemed much more pleased now.
Kyle reached out and handed everyone individual flashlights to take with them, "Ready?"
They all responded with a quick nod of their head.
"And you all asked your parents before doing this?", Kyle included.
They responded with another quick nod.
"Alright, then!" Wendy happily announced, "Let's gooo!"
Stan took the lead out the door, as they others happily followed along. It wasn't late yet, but it was darn close. But not dark enough that they needed their flashlights just yet.
________________________________________________________________________________
They were heading down the street currently. They saw little children running around all creative with their costumes, and carrying candy sacks. A few teenagers from school were also walking the streets, but they weren't after candy, they were too old to trick-or-treat. 
Craig Tucker caught up with the little group when he spotted them. He was dressed as the Grim Reaper, and he looked pretty convincing as a matter of fact. Behind him, was a spunky looking girl that was kinda new to town. Her name was Colette Anders, and she usually wore a black tee under her white jacket with aqua fluffy all around the collar, with denim pants a lavender sock hat, and pink streaks in her long brunette hair. But tonight she was dressed as a vampire crossed with a werewolf. She wore a lacy black mini skirt, with leather boots, fake fangs on her teeth and a short satin cape.And lastly, instead of her usual hair color, instead of her normal pink, she dyed all the streaks black. They guessed that Craig and Colette were spending their Halloween together, because they were laughing and appearing to be having a ball.
They all greeted each other pleasantly. To make things short, Craig wanted to know what they were up to. Stan told them, of course, in which Colette asked if they could join. Stan declined their offer,and made little excuses about why they shouldn't. In the end, Craig got pissed, raised his hand giving them a giant flipper. It was his signature move, ya know, and he angrily turned away from them, going his own way. Colette spun on her heel to follow him, of course.
Bebe rolled her eyes to Wendy.
"That was something.", Stan spoke up.
"It was.", Wendy inched down the street as an urge for them to continue on.
It was getting a bit darker by the second, dark enough that they switched their flashlights on.
They bypassed several pebbles, to many, many more. Something caught her eye as Wendy immediately stopped motionless in front of a lone building. Torn white curtains hang out the windows and fluttered in the strong breezes. Bebe bumped into Wendy, almost sending them both toppling over.
The boys were concerned about the sudden stop, as they too, gazed up at the tall, spooky building in which they did not remember ever existing in the area.
"What the...hell...", Stan breathed in.
Bebe's eyes widen as she raced forward to get better views of it. "Guys! Let's go inside!"
"Erm...wait, Bebe!", Stan called out to her, as Kyle caught up to his girlfriend, grabbing her arm and pulling her into him. Bebe wiggled around, but calmed herself. She just wanted was to have fun.
"Bebe, what about the graveyard..?", Kyle asked her.
"F**k that! Let's go venturing inside this place instead!"
Kyle peered forward, straining his eyes for a better sight. "Looks abandoned..."
Stan walked up, shining his flashlight to the front door. Cracks were shone on the glass of it. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go inside. Anyone?"
Wendy glared at her boyfriend. 'Nobody will go in alone. If someone goes in, we ALL go."
"Right!", Stan reached up to nervously scratch behind his head.
"C'mooon! Let's forget about the graveyard...it wasn't that good of an idea, anyway, right? Not compared to this one...", Bebe plead to the others.
"I am up for it.", Kyle wiggled his eyebrows at Bebe
"I guess I am tooo.." Wendy groaned. She had a funky feeling that she'd surely regret what they were about to do.
Stan Marsh didn't say anything, but he began emerging up the steps, and the others ran to meet up with him.
________________________________________________________________________________
The moment the door was cracked open, a swarm of dust sent an escape outward. The friends coughed and gagged for air, backing away a few steps.
They finally were inside the house when the dust cleared. All around them were antique possessions left from the previous owner. Draped over the furniture and mirrors, were dusty, yellowed fabric that seemingly, lay there for centuries.
Wendy began feeling around for a light switch anywhere, but there were none."Guys...I don't like the feel of this place...maybe we should go...", she panicked in a loud whisper.  
"Don't be a fraidy-cat, Wendy! This'll be fun!", Bebe exclaimed. Her voiced sent echos within the rooms.
"Yeah, this might actually be fun...", Kyle put in. he began venturing around the big room.
Bebe shined her flashlight upon a little box with decorative wooden trimmings all around the sides. She giggled and picked it up.  As she did this, something scrabbled out from the cardboard box in which it sat in. Bebe let out a loud scream, dropping the little box, and raced back to the others.
"Bebe, what is it!?", Kyle embraced his girls protectively with a hug.
"Mice! I think there are mice in here!", she shrieked, burying her head into Kyle's chest.
"There are probably mice in her, Bebe." Stan said as a matter-of-fact, "This place is so old...why shouldn't there be? I mean, this place would be the perfect, untouched spot to nest around in!"
'I-I h-hate m-mice!" Bebe shrieked again, hugging Kyle in a death grip.
"Shhhshshshshhh..." Kyle whispered to her in a chuckling kind of tone. He gently patted her back, before pulling her forward, looking into her fearful eyes. 'No mice will hurt you! They are more scared of us than we are to them!"
"Oh, you wish!" Bebe sputtered.
"Hey guys! look at what I found!", Wendy held up a musty, worn-out book with layers of dust upon it.
The group crowded around Wendy, as she showed the book to them. "Apparently, this is an old book, like, a diary from the owner."
"Neeeat.", that was all Kyle had said. The rest was just a bit curious on what was written inside. Wendy shone her flashlight upon the  worn pages.
"Ahem" Wendy began, "Today I finally say goodbye to my dear husband, William Michael Adams. As he gracefully passed away. For God bless his weary old soul. -Josie Ann Adams (December 12, 1902)"
Wendy glanced up at the others. Her facial expression read that she was indeed spooked.
"What else does it say?", Bebe asked. She didn't seem scared at all.
"Ummm...let me see..." Wendy gently flipped a few pages, careful not to rip any out by accident. "For those that may be concerned, I am leaving the ownership of this house to my dearest and only child, Mathew Lewis Adams. -Josie Ann Adams (April 5, 1905)"
"Sooo, Josie sold the house..like, three years after her husband died?", Bebe slowly asked.
"Apparently... But where is Mathew now...?", Wendy flipped through more pages.
"Maybe it will say a few pages after?" Kyle peered over Wendy's shoulder.
"I-I can't find anything..." Wendy stuttered.
"But...does it say anything about the house being abandoned?" Stan reached his hand towards the book, but Wendy kept hold of it.
"No...it doesn't..." she replied. She closed the book gently and placed it where she originally found it. "I think we spent enough time here. The place is literally giving me chills."
"Naaaah, the fun has just begun!" Bebe jumped up and down, "Oooooo, let's go upstairs!~" She started for the stairs, until Kyle, once again, grabbed her arm,"Wait until we all are ready to go, alright?"
Bebe pouted a bit. it seemed no one was totally ready to explore the upper level, they were too overwhelmed by the lower one already. Kyle lightly sighed as he gently pulled a disappointed Bebe back to the center of the room, where everyone sat on little stools that they had dusted of minutes ago. The blonde sat on the stool Stan pulled out for her to sit on, and Kyle sat on his right next to her.
"What time is it?" Wendy yawned.
Kyle pulled up his sleeve, "A quarter past eleven.', he quietly read from his watch.
"It is pretty late...maybe we should go home." Wendy attempted to stand up.
"Yeah, we should..." Stan agreed, getting up from his seat, looking to the door.
Seemingly, their fun was over for the night, done with Halloween fun until the next year, maybe they could finally hunt around the graveyard the next giving opportunity. They all wearily went up to the door so that they could exit the house.
________________________________________________________________________________
Stan grabbed the doorknob, and attempted to twist it open, but it wouldn't budge! He kicked the door a few times, continuing to try to get the door to open, but that it didn't.
"I think we were locked in!" Stan groaned.
Kyle pushed Stan aside, as his attempt to get it to open. He grabbed onto the knob, and as it was twisted just a bit, he slammed his body against the door. It still, unfortunately refused to open, so he tried his method again and again. Eventually, when there were no result of it opening anytime soon, he just turned to the others and gave a helpless shrug.
"Hmm, I think I got an idea.." Stan jogged to the nearest window, he had in mind to crawl out that way. "Ah....nevermind...I don't think it'll open..."
"Why not?" Kyle asked helplessly.
"I dooon't see any latch, and I can tug on the window to try to open it, but it won't.."
"Well that figures..." Kyle rolled his eyes, "Maybe we should check the other ones...?"
They ran all around the room checking all the windows for any way to open them up, but they were all the same...broken and unopenable.
Kyle groaned, 'That's it..." He searched the given area for something hard. He found a rusty hammer, and he approached a window. He raised his hand, almost striking the window, before Wendy grabbed his arm.
"We cannot damage what isn't ours! This could be used as evidence against us!", She scolded him.
"How else are we supposed to escape this place, huh?" Kyle demanded.
"We look for more options!" Wendy waved her hand around, "We should venture out, but we should stick together, so neither of us get lost."
"I am sure we wouldn't loose Stan, though... Just look at him, he is glowing green!" Bebe giggled, poking Stan all over.
Stan looked down at himself, she was right. The bones on his costume really did glow in the dark, though, they have been glowing for awhile, he just now realized it, and so did everyone else. They all had a pleasant laugh about it for awhile.
There were two doorways, so they decided to choose the right one, and began to approach it, when it suddenly slammed shut. Bebe and Wendy loudly gasped. They felt there eyes get wide. They looked as if they saw ghost.
"M-Maybe we should try the other door..." Wendy quickly nodded and cautiously embraced the second door, when it too, slammed shut before she could touch it.
Wendy's hands clasped by her mouth, she took a few steps back, her face turned extremely pale in fear, and glanced nervously to her friends. "I-I guess we are officially....t-trapped in here.."
Stan hurried to Wendy to comfort her with a hug. She buried her head into his chest, she knew her eyes were watering up, but she couldn't help it, the tears started to flow endlessly. Stan nuzzled the top of her head, "D-Don't cry...we'll get out of here..."
"My poor parents!" Wendy sobbed, "I bet they are extremely worried about me.."
Bebe rubbed her arm, before joining Stan with the hug. Kyle soon joined up as well. They all gave each other a warm hug.
"We will get out of here.." Kyle said confidently, breaking up the hug.
Wendy dabbed her eyes, feeling a little confidence welling in her chest, but only a little. She was still frightened and worried to death that they will never get out of here.
"But in the meantime, maybe we should look on the bright-side... This is a whole new adventure...and we may never get another chance to live...", Bebe piped up, trying to sound optimistic and cheerful.
"Y-You're right...' Wendy sniffled, as Stan sat on a stool and gently pulled her into his lap, causing deep blushes to rise into her cheeks, Stan smirked at this and gave her a small peck on the cheek. Deep shades fazed into hot ones, as Wendy was ready to covered her face now, as she gave him a small kiss back, nuzzling his chest peacefully, and closed her eyes, helplessly falling into the sea of dreams. 
Kyle rested on the floor, propping his back against the wall. Bebe sat next to him and rested her head upon his shoulder, sweetly gazing into those emerald eyes. She rubbed her arms in the drafty room, sending goosebumps to her body. Kyle took notice of how chilly she looked, and he pulled his satin cape far enough that he could wrap it around her shoulders, and pulled her into him. She nuzzled him happily and gratefully.
________________________________________________________________________________
In the next following minutes, the only one who stood awake was Stan Marsh. Kyle Broflovski was fast asleep. His head was lightly resting on top Bebe's, which lay comfortably on his shoulder. Wendy was cuddling up, lightly snoring, asleep in Stan's arms.
To be honest, the raven-haired boy wasn't all that tired. Well, just a little, but he felt that he should stand guard, and that was okay, and he would sleep tomorrow, as he promised himself.
The winds harshly howled outside. He guessed it was a few minutes past two, he would have checked his watch, but he didn't want to wake anyone up with lights.
Time was slowly passing, and with every second, Stan's eyes grew heavier and heavier. He blinked several times, trying to keep himself awake, but that didn't work at all, it only made things worse. In defeat, Stan slowly rose from his seat, and rested against the wall with Wendy still in his arms. He yawned silently and eventually fell right asleep.
________________________________________________________________________________
A pair of watchful eyes that of a female's stared through the window and into the little room where the group were peacefully slumbering. A little hint of amusement spread across her lips, as she motioned her hand as a sign for her companion to follow.
They silently stepped through the front door, quietly closing it behind them. The girl held a mini boombox on her shoulder, and on cue, she pressed the power button, releasing loud music, horribly blaring through the ears of all of them.
The sleepers were jarred awake. Kyle quickly jumped up from the floor, and appeared as if he were to fend off dragons, and Bebe screamed in shock as she was released, tumbling to the ground. Wendy buried her face in Stan's chest in fright, with Stan tightly holding her for protection.
A little piece of moonlight shone brightly through the glass revealing the masterminds behind the prank. Colette Anders and Craig Tucker!
"Ha! We fooled you!", Colette jumped, carefully hugging her boombox to her chest. 
"We sure did." Craig snickered in amusement, folding his arms.
An agitated look of frustration occurred in Kyle's eyes. His fists balled up tightly. "I bet you locked us in all damn night too?"
Colette's eyes grew round and suddenly solemn, glancing over to her badass friend, "We did. Didn't we, Craig?"
Craig began to nod, but Kyle brought forth his fist, ready to punch his lights out. The redhead wasn't one to fool with. He didn't think this prank was the least bit humorous.
"Whoa there..." Craig peered down at the bulging fist.
"You better apologize to all of us, f****r..." Kyle growled. He wasn't ready to back down anytime soon.
Colette trembled in spot. She didn't realize how mad they would be, and began to feel a little guilty.  It was only a harmless prank, right? And no one got hurt from what she could tell.
"I'm...sorry.." Craig mumbled, rolling his eyes. Kyle released his fist, staring harshly at the two pranksters.
Stan and Wendy only watched the activity in bewilderment, but quietly headed outward a few minutes later. They just wanted to head home.
Bebe took hold of Kyle's arm as he too, headed out the door in annoyance, leaving Craig and Colette be.
________________________________________________________________________________
Colette rolled her eyes at Craig's direction. "That prank went to far..."
"Nah, they are just a bunch of scaredy-p*****s." Craig chuckled.
"Heh...' Colette turned to the door, "You coming?"
"Yeah", he replied, following her out the door to home.
A little peek of the sunrise happily greeting all over the horizon. A new had just begun.
"Oh", Colette smirked.
Craig softly hummed in reply.
"Happy Halloween, a*****e."

© 2015 SYRIA


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015
Tags: #South Park, #Kyle Broflovski, #Bebe Stevens, #Stan Marsh, #Wendy Testaburger

Author

SYRIA
SYRIA

About
Just a normal girl, who has a variety of likes and dislikes, but who doesn't? I like to have fun, but I also consider myself preeetty boring, aside from my wackiness, but I guess that is just an opini.. more..

Writing