Empty Screen

Empty Screen

A Poem by Sabnock7
"

A poem about a lonely life

"

Empty Screen

1/24/15





                        Night is new, promises abound.

                        She looks to see, no one around.


                         Silence is known, an old friend.



                       The terrible sound of no one around.


                        Screen glows, promises abound.


                        Empty key strokes in desperation.


                        Each one echoes, no one around.



                      Her search is done, in the end finding none.


                         Outside her window, life surrounds


                          Inside her room, no one around.



© 2015 Sabnock7


Author's Note

Sabnock7
Well I did my best:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Each poem is a silent night with arms tucking you in bed, remembering what you say is the truth in your world you've make for yourself and others that listen is your loved ones proving you are never alone.

The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

I felt lonesome times while you're searching your fields with a lantern. To know the ground you walk on is holding you up and the sky up above is beauty casting its light on you, its constellations connecting your views of life. To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.

Keep writing poetry on bones around you, and keep being the universe that you already are. Because when you look inside you are beyond best and perfection, cause the universe resides inside of you. Poetry is alive in you and always. Constantly channeling your veins of truths, beauty, and love reaching all parts of your body. Keeping you warm in silent nights to stay with and more to come in life of splendor.

sincerely your friend in poetry and life. P.S thanks for your review on Continuance I appreciate it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


THAT is what we do...as poets and people - our best. The entire world is at our fingertips and as we explore we learn of ourself and glimpse others seeking as well.

Don't sell youself short - you expressed what you wanted to say and the idea clearly came across.

Posted 8 Years Ago


You did very well. You create place, thoughts and a lonely ending. I like the flow of thoughts. Made the reader know the journey of understanding what life is and is not.
"Outside her window, life surrounds
Inside her room, no one around."
The above lines, I did like. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry. Please send read requests.
Coyote




Posted 8 Years Ago


I think it is actually possible to die of loneliness. It's not something everyone understands.
Thanks for sharing your art. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

611 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 24, 2015
Last Updated on January 26, 2015

Author

Sabnock7
Sabnock7

Wenatchee, WA



About
I am a human I think more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5