Stars And Galaxies

Stars And Galaxies

A Chapter by the.infamous.poet
"

What do i have that makes me different? Why do i feel so much like an outcast? What is it?

"

Most people don’t believe in imagination, they call it a conspiracy theory. I used to be like that, when my own imagination was hidden, securely away from the world. Most people don't know this but i have Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder where i have inappropriate feelings and emotions and i sometimes do the wrong thing etc. Sometimes i just leave this world altogether into a world of my own, a fantasy and a sense of mental fragmentation.

No one knows what it’s like to be lost in a mind of your own, where it’s just you and only you. I guess the hardest part of it all is wanting to be saved but only you can save yourself. I don’t look very much different from other 16 year olds,except i’m scarily obsessed with stars and space. I guess it’s because it’s so simple and so perfect, it’s just there. It’s more than that for me though, I lost my Grandmother and Mother to lung Cancer. It hurt obviously to see them both go through the chemotherapy and the procedures. I lost both of them and i guess i felt like they're stars in my mind, simple yet beautiful but can be gone so suddenly, when you least expect it.

My own condition does limit me and even though i have dreams, i’m not patient, i get frustrated and i just can't help it, i feel like if i don’t get to where i want to be sooner or later everything’s going to fall apart and it will be all my fault.

Everyone has a purpose in life and my goal is to pursue mine, i want to be an astrologer and i’m working harder than ever to get there. We’re not always going to be here, someday we're going to go, i want to leave my mark on the world when i'm gone, I wan't to be known to others for i what i did.

So why do i feel like an outcast?




© 2016 the.infamous.poet


Author's Note

the.infamous.poet
How's the first chapter so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016
Tags: stories, inspired, booklovers


Author

the.infamous.poet
the.infamous.poet

About
I like to combine my thoughts to make something original that will become unique. Sharing my ideas i hope will bring others to read my stories or help me along the way. more..

Writing