Life, Death, and Time

Life, Death, and Time

A Chapter by Sagela
"

My singular thoughts of pondering.

"

What is life?

Life depends on the person you are talking to. Life is the ability to create ideas, perform simple tasks, and be able to do what you want to do.

What is death then?

Death is the inability to function the way the body you are given is supposed to.

But then, is there really a such thing as life or death? The realization is that life and death are intertwined with each other. They are just two parts of the same thing. In reality, everything may just be nonexistant. What people know of as the human race may just be a dream of some animal or plant. For all we know, we may just be what  the movie THE MATRIX had been.

 

Another idea to think about. The concept of time. Of the past, the present, and the future. The reality is that time doesn't really exist. This thing that we call time was created to keep track of things based on the rotation between the Earth and the Sun. The thing is, though, the idea that people made about time was not accurate enough, just like a digital watch.



© 2009 Sagela


Author's Note

Sagela
I am not finished yet, I have some editing and such to do still. However, I still want you to leave suggestions and how you like it so far.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 9, 2009


Author

Sagela
Sagela

CA



About
My name is Sage I love poetry Whether free or rhythm I like all kinds. Just don't judge my writing Unless it deserves it. It is free Unstructured. Its not always me Or my life It is what.. more..

Writing
Story Story

A Story by Sagela


Pragma Pragma

A Poem by Sagela