Half Price Deals and Battle Training!

Half Price Deals and Battle Training!

A Chapter by Nick McKeever
"

The first chapter in the novel about training and fighting in the mall

"

Heimiji Mall, Tokyo

The Heimiji mall in Ginza tokyo is a rather good attraction to Japan about their deals. But those deals soon turn into body bags. Becuase when 6:00 starts the mall becomes a free for all death game. That is right at six every monday people prepare for a purging like no other. For deals. You can say this is the official Black Friday Battle Royale of BFBR for short. I am heading there right now to get a first look at this!

It is currently 5:58pm as I look and see people walking slower and slower as the long hand keeps spinning as everyone is eyeing the clock as everyone stopped as not even the sounds of squeaking can be heard. Its now 5:59 only 20 seconds until six. The employee’s are hiding under the desks as everyone put their hands in their bags. DING DING! DING! Goes the bell.

In a instant 4000 shoes squeaked as they all raced to the stores as I already see people being murdered on the floor as bloodshed can be seen. In a otaku store people are fighting with katana’s and swords. A head is flying in the air as gashes of blood sprayed all over. Then I felt someone push me as I fell over the edge as I fell in the fountain. Its a girl who is wearing my school uniform. 

Then I see a leather jacket fell in the water as it was a man who was fighting another man as they had pocket knifes in their hands. Slashing and slashing can be seen as skin and blood flew onto the marble green tile. Then I see someone push someone underneath the escalator. Crushing them underneath as blood and guts flew and painted the escalator red. 

It all ended so quickly as not even 10 minutes went back as the mall was filled with dead bodies about 400 to be excact. “Don’t worry you get used to it” That girl said to me as her skirt was flying with the wind. “My name is Akihio Miyako. You are Kouji Megu aren’t you?” Akihio said as I nod. “Good. If you wanna participate in the Battle Royale then come to room 223 you will be trained at the advanced level. But I do have to issue a consent. If you wish to be beaten or hurt in any way shape or form. You are welcome. But a entrance exam must be taken” She said with a glare in her eyes.

“S-sure” I said as she was already on the second floor. “Meet me” She said as her pants revealed to me as she leaped from the building. “Why do I wanna be in this mess?” I asks myself as I seen a sign says “Half priced manga and hentai! OH BOY YOU NEVER SEE THAT ALL DAY!” I said as I did not notice Akihio staring at me. “He will make a fine fighter in no time” She says as she leaped into the sky.

The Next Day

I arrive at room 233 as I open the wooden door. She was there with a wooden sword. “Welcome Kouji” She says as she looks at me. A girl walks out with bruses and tears. “WAAAA” She says as she brushes right passed me. “Come in” She demands as I walk in as I see some doujins and some hentai on a table. “If you want the free hentai on that table. You have to pass the entrance exam first. You ready?” She asks me. “Yes” I said as she pressed a button as the floor changed into a death arena. “WHAT THE HELL!” I yell as she is sitting on a chair high above. “GO!” She yells as a wrecking ball was above me as I lunged to the next area. Spikes are swinging as I dodged them some how as she leans in. Then smashers were ahead as they were doing it fast. I jumped in the middle at the right time as I just barely missed my toe. She leans in more. “So close to that free hentai!” I said as a massive log barrels into my stomach. Knocking me out as I flew out of the zone. “Knew it” She says.

“I need to train you harder mister. Or you will not see that sticky stuff again” She says as I look at the sweet hentai that was displayed on the table. “Okay!” I yell as she said “Great” She says as she looks at the time. “Wanna come? To get ideas” She asks me as I look at her. “Why?” I ask “Another Mall Royale” She says as she walks out.

-Hokomoe Shopping Mall, Roppongi-

People were lined up outside and inside as me and Akihio were on the roof as she had a grappling hook in her hands. “Looks quiet. A little too quiet” She says as she hooks it on her belt. “I am aiming for some half priced hentai” I said as I take a gander at the otaku store. “Smartest way is to linger next to the store when the time comes. Race in there and snatch it” I said as she looked at me as I jumped down and landed on the second floor as I was casually walking in front of the otaku store. “I never even thought of that tatic! He may be a good fighter after all” She says as she leaps down as I prance around the store.

“5:59” I said as people all stopped again like last night as they all stood still. I was not I pranced as everyone looked at me. Then it was six.

I STORMED TO THE OTAKU STORE AT FULL SPEED. Just next to me. I leaped in and grabbed all the hentai on the shelf and I seen some fat otaku’s racing this way plummiting as I alreayd bought 10 hentai dvd’s. The last one rang up out of reflex I kicked the one fat otaku. I whacked the other with my left hand knocking them both out. 

I grab my bag as I kick through the window as I see people fist fighting every direction I turn. One whacked someone across the face as spit and teeth went flying as I seen a new Playstation 4 for only 100 dollars. “That is a steal” I said as I see another gamer race to the store as I race as well. We were neck and neck as I pushed him as he fell againts the window smacking into the glass. I see two people fighting over the new Biohazard game as I see the final PS4 on a shelf. “THAT IS MINE!” The gamer said as he toppled over me as I grabbed his pantleg and he fell down smacking his chin on the edge of the table. This was a real fist fight.

I did not notice Akihio standing in the doorway as I was ready to fight. Although I had no real fighting I did take some karate when I was younger. I swung my leg as he blocked it with his left elbow. Then I twisted my feet as I am now in the air as I roundhouse kicked him into a display of a new Xbox One. He got back up as he wiped glass from his fat arms. Akihio just observing as I grab a guitar hero guitar as I swung it as it full fledge whacked him across the face. His cheek was flapping as his neck twisted in a odd way. He was dead. I hear a clap behind me as it was Akihio as she said. “Good game man. That is some real fighting” Akihio said as I grab the PS4 as I payed for it. “Better hurry time is almost up. This is a 20 minute deal sale so. You have two minutes left. I believe you have some nice s**t” She says as a bell rang as everyone stopped fighting and continued with their day. Less bodies were found dead only 100 were killed than last night.

“Meet me in the room again tommorow. The next royale will be this friday at K-Books not a mall but you can call it a manga mall” She says as she walked to the exit as signs fell off from the celing as I said. “I’ve killed somebody today” I said as I walked out.



© 2017 Nick McKeever


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

77 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017


Author

Nick McKeever
Nick McKeever

Omaha , NE



About
I write different genre's I like to write Light Novels and action anime novels! more..

Writing