PINK

PINK

A Story by Sakshi
"

Directly had hit the nail on the head of our society.

"

The movie focuses on real young independent women who live real lives and deal with day to day issues, and how our delusional society identifies and relate to their lives.


It's a powerful movie blazing direct hit on social stigma. The movie revolves around three regular young women from different religion staying together in a flat in 'posh' South Delhi. They earn their livelihood and each was struggling to deal with their issue on their own term. The fuss starts when they went to the rock concert and meet three young men. They got acquainted and went for a dinner. Things took an ugly turn after the dinner that follows. The girls ended up running and one of the men end up needing stitches in a deep bloody gash above his eyes.


NOW going in brief, the movie continues with the plots like political backing the men's side, holding revenge against girls, molesting and tormenting girls physically and mentally and finally ending up in a court trial.


The girls were accused of bad character because they wear a short skirt, had been drinking, were friendly with boys, and many more nonsense facts which rivet legal battle questioning the mindset of the society perceiving and judging the character of women.


 The main lead was played by Amitabh Bachchan  (heads off to him for his role) as elderly lawyer Deepak Sehgal, who took a case of girls.


There are enthralling dialogues in the movie that enlighten, devastate and inspire you at the same time.

There are knowledgeable facts that are important for any women in our country are highlighted, like zero FIR  that irrespective of the jurisdiction in which the crime happened, a FIR can be filed anywhere and be later transferred to the concerned police station and that women and minors can get bail on weekends and the bail proceedings can be heard at a judge's residence on Saturday and Sunday



In all, Pink movie shows the mirror to our society and leaves you with a strong message that compels you to think.  

© 2016 Sakshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 24, 2016
Last Updated on September 24, 2016

Author

Sakshi
Sakshi

Chandigarh, India



About
Hi, My name is Sakshi. I belong to Shimla, HP, India. Presently i am working as an HR Executive in city beautiful Chandigarh. This is brief information about me. NOW talking about my passion... I love.. more..

Writing
I am Malala I am Malala

A Book by Sakshi


I am enough I am enough

A Poem by Sakshi