I see darkness and death.......

I see darkness and death.......

A Poem by Nocturnal Fantasy...
"

this is a poem i created based on the world and what i have seen that makes me think of it in this way.

"
The whispers of the wind call me, as if crying to me with tears of pain and sorrow...........and i listen.
Their voices fill my mind with visions of death and pain.
Making my soul weak and my mind clouded by the fears of the world.
The earth once a holy vessel, filled with fruits of joy and happiness - now a dark abyss destroyed by the seven deadly sins. With which humans live by and satan uses to lure victims to his firey torment.
And with this tool the devil covers the world in darkness, only for us to create war, violence and death - with his lies encouraging us to cower in the filth we have created...... but i only see the demons - cast from heaven with the thought of chaos and torment ....   I only see DEATH!!.

© 2008 Nocturnal Fantasy...


Author's Note

Nocturnal Fantasy...
this is a poem i created on the spot. so i hope you like it but with that just tell me what you think because i need some criticism, but be a lil easy on me am new remember.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it...short but said so much.
Great Job

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very...intriguiging. You illustrated the things that are going on in this world well. It seems that these days the devil has his hand in everything. The fact that you were able to put the desperation and pain and death in a few lines was...amazing. Keep up the good work!
Pepper...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


a very well written piece in its own creative and darkening atmosphere it luminously creates.......enjoyed the concept and meaning that came across while reading : )

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2008
Last Updated on December 25, 2008
Previous Versions

Author

Nocturnal Fantasy...
Nocturnal Fantasy...

winchester uk, United Kingdom



About
hi everybody, well i just found this website by chance as i was bored and decided i should just post my work online. i am 17 years old looking to see if my work is good enough, so that i can publish i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Violet Eyes Violet Eyes

A Poem by Veralily


HEY there! HEY there!

A Poem by siri


Fears Fears

A Poem by Just Plain Me