Life is like electricity

Life is like electricity

A Story by Saol Ryderl
"

the positive and negative charge of life

"
Life is like Electricity  
  Time is inevitable, but it is precise and exact; mathematics to understand how life travels. We have maintained and advanced in keeping alive this core for nature by teaching ourselves on how to solve life’s algorithms. Since the beginning we have been revolving and our lives keep dissolving, always racing and riding the cycle for legend and glory, or satisfaction for the soul in ways for love, pride, spite, even envy, but whatever it is we still keep moving in the universes cycle.
Think of life as electricity; we have a positive and a negative charge in us all equal to the universes. We must have negative impacts, consequences, troubles, and worries because that’s what causes the start for conducting positive charges in order for changes that ignite the soul, I mean what’s a bright sunny day without a dark rainy one. Timely negativity will have an outcome of timely positivity. Those who are suffering now will find happiness and prosperity in the future. The dwell on the downside is where wisdom is screaming for help trying to escape an entrapment. That’s life -- we live, laugh, and love its inevitable ups and downs around us battling; the ultimate fight between good and evil; the wanted against the untouchables; impacts of peace and war.
Let it be and carry life with learned experiences through these positive and negatives, but never forget what really ignites to make it all work in order for the soul to carry itself gracefully: the electric power of love.

© 2013 Saol Ryderl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013
Tags: life

Author

Saol Ryderl
Saol Ryderl

Acworth, GA



About
Hey Guys! I am a human seeking for some comments on my creations. Please feel free to give some advice as well as some reticule. Some of my creations in the making include: writings, drawings and pain.. more..

Writing