What life means to me

What life means to me

A Story by Saol Ryderl
"

sometimes life really does seem unfair. the abundant of choices can almost hinder us to make life simple and leave us anxious with high expectations and mostly depressed or unsatisfied.

"

What life means to me

Fear; the world that is lived today if full of this feeling of distress and it causes us to react in ways we would have never imagined. We surround ourselves with fulfillments that are unrealistic to our own nature as mere human beings; beings that want to defy the laws. Expectations are becoming more demanding which in turn makes us prisoners of our own home. Normality: normal person, normal city, normal everything, and still in search for more perfection. An exerted amount of choices have left us unsatisfied with the simple things in life. This seems to have surrounded my up look view in life affecting people causing thoughts of nothing ever being good enough. If one doesn’t indulge in this normality they are slumped down to the lowest depths of society, mostly from past and present neglects of obedience which start and is determined from where we grow up. Unfortunately, I grew up along the cold in the slumps of the gutters where there were too many choices that only made people passive or paralyzed on decision making as well as demanding requests that needed to be done or else negative consequences would occur in our standard of living.

                Our desires have us spinning in circles for materialistic objects causing us to initiate in actions that we would have never done before. Why? Because it’s okay to cause harm onto others; it is ok to take from each other, to kill, and rape, because that’s exactly what capitalism wants us to do.  They want the destruction to start from within while they play their human chess game. The working class, the middle class, the modern day slaves of today’s society is where dreams slowly dissipate. Having each of them work in jobs that they do not want to be in the first place. It would be like having them chase a cookie that was placed miles away from them, and unfortunately they have to bare the burdens that have surrounded them since they were born and for the most part statistics say that if a person’s parents were financially stable in a sort of way then most likely that same person will be in the same financial predicament. In other words, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I mean don’t get me wrong because I grew up on hard work and as a result it has instilled my hard work ability in anything I do, but too much of anything can hurt.  Luckily though, if a person does strive for success and limits their choices they can climb out of the hole of poverty and adversity impacting the world positively.        

Still these so called leaders enjoy giving us entertainment, holidays, and new technology only to distract and elude our senses from the reality. Enriching us with pointless fear towards each other, so when we are wasted and incoherent they warp the mind for obedience letting the blind lead the blind towards an oasis of fear and destruction. Letting our desires slowly turn into envy and hate with competition. Competition is what helps us strive nowadays who has the next best thing, the fastest car and the biggest house. Leaving us dissatisfied with what we do have causing anxiety and depression. The human race strives on greed in order to feel an imitation of success. We slowly become fixated on the mind set to obey to whatever “they” say. The entertainment that the capitalist are willing to show is just a mere demonstration of how we can harm each other. It shows our potential for destruction, like a never ending story of brute force. Entertaining us to conform to their linking instilling certain obedient behaviors like what to wear, drink, eat, and act the way “they” want us to while we slowly accept it as a norm. Is this what life means�"is this how it’s supposed to be? Why are we fighting to live while we live to fight?

Now holidays to most are fairly enjoyable, for the workers and the dirty hands for it is a must to give them the privilege to intoxicate and inebriate themselves for reasons that only benefit the producers. Giving us these days labor free just enough for us to comply for the next demand. Ignorant is where they want us, while we let them gain more power and we become more dependent for their security.

Oh, we have freedom to pretty much do more than others and buy whatever we want but do all these choices actually make us happy or inhibit us to never really be satisfied? Also, when it actually comes down to the first amendments, now these freedoms have been slowly more and more dissolving right through our fingers. For what I have witnessed in my life experiences I have seen rights disrupted, manipulated, and taken away from our bare hands; directly from our face simply laughing as their families succeed in ivy leagues and their pockets fatten up with green backs while we continue our cycle of being “industrious, good enough citizens”. Glorious objects with loud obnoxious noises adhere to the human senses while corporations condition the workers mind to a different attitude from the need to the want, usually by any means necessary. Making people deceptive and deceitful to where the only perception of people’s honesty is what they can get away with legally. We continue to be distracted from our obedience as the heavy hands of the unjust unlawfully continue to slam upon our heads.

I wonder if it’s just my imagination thinking that the police of the world conquer and good spirits of representation pay in death. We distinct ourselves only from fear; fear from within that came from somewhere down the line: humankind has unloved itself. We have steered away from our real intellectuality that connected us with everything, slowly becoming more impulsive for the feeling of guilt and shame towards ourselves. Thinking before actions are no longer a custom. Action! We want, we need more action, but these are obscured to positive actions, so most tend to lose their sense of patience. That is why I set my goal to invest in persistence along with patience in order to succeed in wisdom. Record, think, observe and act in my world, but with the best intensions I gathered with knowledge along with no violence in order to spread the truth: live, laugh, love. Don’t let the overwhelming choices inhibit you chance to admire the present. We as life have positive and negative in us all the time, but the ultimate challenge belongs in the self�"yes, within ourselves. Which one are you feeding? And so if nothing is new under the sun one could become the change they would like to see in the world. Limit your choices to what you really love.

© 2013 Saol Ryderl


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on September 27, 2013
Tags: life

Author

Saol Ryderl
Saol Ryderl

Acworth, GA



About
Hey Guys! I am a human seeking for some comments on my creations. Please feel free to give some advice as well as some reticule. Some of my creations in the making include: writings, drawings and pain.. more..

Writing