Secrets to Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite

Secrets to Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite

A Story by Sara Biston
"

Cellulite is one of the common issues in women. There are various treatments to get rid of cellulite. Choose the best treatment which helps you to remove cellulite easily.

"
Facts about cellulite
The underlying fat deposits that sit under the skin layers cause cellulite. The dimply and bumpy skin are nothing but cellulite. It is most prominent on the thighs and buttocks that usually occur after the teenage years. Cellulite is also known as Adiposis Edematosa, Gynoid lipodystrophy , Dermopanniculosis deformans orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin and the mattress phenomenon.

Causes of cellulite
Cellulite is a common problem mostly found in women and is rare among men. The dimpled appearance of the skin is due to various factors including Heredity, gender, age, skin thickness and the amount of body fat. Cellulite occurs in people belonging to all races living in the world.

Secrets to treat cellulite
Cellulite is less visible on the darker complexion. On the light skin it is greatly noticed. To make the cellulite less visible you have to follow different ways.
Some of them are described below:
Diet:
Following a healthy diet routine helps to diminish cellulite. Cut the sugary food items from your diet. Sugar gets deposited in the fat cells and makes them expand. Avoid the intake of large amount of salt as it contains sodium which causes water retention problem and make the cellulite more severe. Consume only six teaspoons of sugar every day and 200 mg of sodium.
Exercise
Exercise helps to lose weight and tone your body parts. This reduces the appearance of cottage cheese to some extent. Cycling and jogging are the best exercises that really target thighs, hips and bust. Squats and lunges are also beneficial for the cellulite on the thighs and buts. It takes just a few seconds and you can do it anywhere.
Surgical
A latest procedure called Cellulaze helps in making the cellulite less visible. It is performed in the office using a laser that dramatically removes cellulite by reducing the level of fat from the bumps. 
Cellulite Creams
Among all the different techniques that are used to reduce cellulite anti �" cellulite creams are effective without giving any harmful side effects that harm the skin. The cosmetic surgeries are pricey and give short-term results.Cellulite creams are the best choice and did not need any prescription.

How these treatments are helpful?
Cellulite, basically results from fatty tissues accumulated under the skin and affects  the lower parts of the body like the abdomen, buttocks, hips, legs and thighs. The above mentioned procedures directly target these areas and cause the fat to break up, thus reducing the cellulite appearance and making the skin firm.

Cellulite cream is the most effective:
Cellulite creams can help to get rid of cellulite by strengthening the skin cells and connective tissues. They increase the blood flow in your body and improve circulation. Some of the creams may even firm the skin. One of the most positive aspects of using a cellulite cream is that they will protect and prevent your body from developing cellulite again. Better results can be attained by combining this treatment with a body massage.

Conclusion:
There are various treatments to get rid of cellulite but the most appropriate and easiest one is using a cellulite cream. If it is an all natural one, then the results are better and longer lasting.

© 2013 Sara Biston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on August 20, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Tags: remove cellulite, cellulite treatments, ways to remove cellulite, causes of cellulite, get rid of cellulite