Another one of my so called

Another one of my so called

A Story by Sara

I thought about ending our daily meetings, but I can't bring myself to do it. I need you to fix me. I can't be broken anymore. I used to think I would eventually heal myself, but now that I am able to talk to you, I want, I need, I crave your help. When I look into your eyes, I can see right through them, down into your sol. I can feel your weaknesses, your pains, your hurt. Atleast, I think I can... It may just be that I want to feel the things that I hope you feel because I want to know that you can feel empathy for me. And I am the type of person who creates illusions for myself to live in, so I can cause myself to feel the things I want to feel, so now I am questioning ig you are doing the same thing, and whether or not the connection that we have is real, or just an illusion of the hidden feelings that we yearn to have control over.

© 2008 Sara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 17, 2008
Last Updated on September 17, 2008

Author

Sara
Sara

Chelmsford, MA



About
I'm Sara; I'm a teenager, but I look and act a lot older than I am. You don't need to know my age unless you wanna get to know me more. I go to highschool and am looking for a job. The world is here f.. more..

Writing
Change Change

A Poem by Sara


Realization Realization

A Story by Sara