One of those days..

One of those days..

A Story by Sarahaj
"

Ups&Downs

"
So its one of those days, again.. When everything around me seems so lifeless and empty.. When all my plans that i made days before become useless and boring.
Its one of those days when my future looks even darker than my past. I dont want to get out of bed, i dont want to answer my phone or even see any human being. Its one of those days that only writing here will stop me from crying, because im just tired and i feel like im screaming but everyone is just staring. 
I call these days the black circle and i just keep spinning around it. i know if anyone reads this will think of me as a crazy fucked up person but i just had to let the thoughts out of my system. i write because i cannot talk.. its not easy to explain to someone how your mood changes. its hard enough for them to see you switch from one mood to another. I know my mood swings keep ruining my relationships but i try so hard untill i get to the point where i just feel that trying is pointless and i let go.. 

but the storm is gone and a bright sunny day comes.. you go outside your little box and find the damages that the storm made and start planning for new beginning with high hopes and dreams to fix the damages. And after a while it crashes all over again... This is my life and i have to deal with the ups and downs everyday.

© 2014 Sarahaj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emotive. Thank you for sharing...:).................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nice way of putting emotions.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014
Tags: Bipolar

Author

Sarahaj
Sarahaj

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia



About
My name is Sarah. im 21 y/o i write to express, whether its my thoughts, feelings, or stories. more..

Writing
About me. About me.

A Story by Sarahaj