Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Monstrous Boy

Monstrous Boy

A Story by Sara S.

How did I get here? Alone, sad and blue. His touch gave me the chills that crawled behind my back.  His kiss took me to a far away land with smiles and giggles. His hug gave me life like a child trapped in a box. Living underwater, trapped in a dark, huge space. Surrounded by things you do not want to speak with or they do not understand you. I am now by people who popped their own bubbles and now are walking around with needles. Do not talk to me, my brain repeated. As I wanted to shout to the world, but I couldn't.  His arms protected me. His presence gave me disgust but love at the same time. He made me run out of fuel. Do not want to speak, walk or breath. You have left me empty. Nothing but paper and a pencil. Now here is my cry. Do not touch me, for as I am alone, sad and blue. 
I hate you. 

© 2013 Sara S.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it is very sweet and very fresh piece of poetry......you did paint a beautiful picture with your words. I enjoyed reading it.........thanks for sharing........

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sara S.

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much ☺

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013

Author

Sara S.
Sara S.

About
Just a teenage girl trying to find herself behind a pencil and a piece of paper. I wish there was poem word to sum up my life, but there isn't, soooo I write plenty to find out where I truly fit. .. more..

Writing
Thats it. Thats it.

A Story by Sara S.


Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Sara S.