Good news

Good news

A Chapter by Sashy15
"

A diary of a girl...

"
Monday 2nd January 2001
Dear family Alemany, we want to inform you that your daughter Jane Alemany and your son Jonathan Alemany had been admitted in Pretty Land School Of Arts. In the 5th of January they will be able to come to the school to buy the uniforms and also some of our older students will show them the school. But they will start school in th 7th of January.
Jane and Jonathan will have to be accompanied by their parents, and you will need to be here by 8:00 20 minutes before all the students arrive to school.

Yours sincerely
Mrs Aida,
Headteacher.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary, i am very happy with the letter we recieved from Pretty Land School Of Arts. That school is one of the best around here. I need to thank my parents for the effort they did for us to enter this school. To be honest i am actually very nervous and a bit scared. Me and my Family just moved to this city 4 days ago, in this zone people seem to have a lot of money. You can tell by the houses and the cars. 
We are new here because my dad found a very good job. He also owns a restaurant. 
We're not  rich or poor, maybe upper middle class but we act as if we were not.
-knock on the door-
'Yes?' i asked.
'Lunch is ready, hurry up' said Jonathan.
'Okay, i'm coming'

I couldn't hear Anyone because i had my headphones on, when i listen to music is like i travel to another place in the world. I don't know what i would do without music!

-While eating-
'Jane, are you happy to start pretty land?' Asked mum.
'Yeah! , i'm a bit nervous but i'm happy'
'What about you jonathan?' Said mum.
'I don't know, this is new for me, we have never moved school and i'm going to miss my friends' Said jonathan looking down.
'I know darling, both of you will miss your friends but we had to move for a reason you both know'' said mom
Jonathan is my older brother and i can understand how he feels. He doesn't like starting a new life somewhere else away from his friends. But i'm sure he will soon feel better and  make new friends!

So we finished eating and i needed some fresh air, so i decided to walk the dog out.
'Mum, please can i walk the dog out?, just around our neighborhood so i can get used to it'
'Yes you can but do not delay too much, be careful with the road!'
'Yes mum, don't worry! i'll be fine'
 
When i was walking so many things ran through my head, old friends, new friends, school... -sigh-
This is a really nice town, but i should be going home because the sky is turning grey and it looks like it's going to start raining soon!


© 2013 Sashy15


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting opening. It leaves me wanting more. I want to read what comes next!
The only tip i would have going forward is maybe try to the keep the thoughts less choppy. Try working on making them flow. If you keep doing the diary style writing you might want to try reading Meg Cabot's books or Life as We KNEW it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sashy15

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much:) And also for the tip, it helped. I do have more writing.
Sydney Dreama

10 Years Ago

Happy to help :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on September 28, 2013
Tags: friendship friends school happy


Author

Sashy15
Sashy15

London, United Kingdom



About
Hey! My name is Sasha, and i live in London. I write novels using parts of my life and my imagination :) more..

Writing