A Bad Wind

A Bad Wind

A Chapter by Sammie
"

Bad news is brewing. About to surface.

"
It was early evening when a strange breeze blew into Aelasmore. Something about it just didn't seem quite right about it. There was an overwhelming feeling of sadness came with it.
Ginessa became uneasy with it especially since it was the day her dad was to return from his patrol. Although she was unable to shake the horrible dream she had last night. Which she hoped was merely a nightmare and nothing more.
Ginessa O'Caellaigh was the only child of King Aedan and Lady Esabelle. Though she was hardly a child any more. Being that she was eighteen years old. Quite the lady with such a respect about her. Proper and elegant at least that is what she learned in school. How to behave as a princess. However she had her own ideas about how a princess should act.
Her life had always been a bit different than what others where. At the age of twelve she started to have strange dreams. Not your average nightmare though because her dreams had a strange habit of actually happening. Which is why she was hoping that it was in fact a dream. It had been years since she had a dream that came true.
She had only just arrived back from school when her dad left on an unscheduled patrol. Even though he had said it was perfectly safe something inside Ginessa did not believe it.


© 2016 Sammie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now the story picking it's pace... I like the descriptions about Ginessa... It is very intriguing now to know that her dreams has got a habit of becoming true... This could be something very interesting... I'm looking forward to it...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sammie

7 Years Ago

Thank u for the review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2016
Last Updated on July 13, 2016


Author

Sammie
Sammie

Urbana, MO



About
I am an avid reader and aspiring writer. I have spent many of summers going on vacations to distance lands described of in books. I am 31, from the Midwest. I enjoy things most every one does, movie.. more..

Writing
prophecy prophecy

A Chapter by Sammie


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Sammie