Prologue (although a rather short Prologue)

Prologue (although a rather short Prologue)

A Chapter by RedRozeNinja13
"

Annalise is a crazy girl with a mind that goes approximately 72 places at once, here's a peek inside her mind....

"

Prologue:

        Books. The world revolves around books I think. Poetry, Sonnets- even those stupid little footnotes in your textbook that your baby brother spit up all over and then you had to pay to replace. Yeah. Even those . Because without the words we write- what would we remember? What would we be?

          Well first off we’d be stupid. That’s what we’d be. My mom says I’m stupid for calling other people stupid- I just like to think I’m above the average level of stupid. Because we’re all stupid. And now I think I’ll stop saying stupid- because that in itself makes me seem illiterate….and stupid.

A long time ago, my mother used to read stories to me- but that was a really really long time ago. Like- back before Miley Cyrus twerked her first twerk-a-twerk. So, forever ago. One day she just stopped abruptly- never opening up another bedtime story or christmas book again. It was almost like she was afraid of something- though what? I never did find out. Mother always was a strange person (and she calls me weird- hah!). But that didn’t stop little old me from learning to read myself, now did it?

      I’ve felt literature is perhaps a bit more than just old tales- but whenever I said that my superstitious mother would just call me silly, and then fuss over my baby brother, Charles, in a fidgety fashion. Is ‘Fidgety’ a word? Screw that, it is now. And every time I do that my mom just says ‘Sweetie, that isn’t a real word’, but I just shout my new word at the top of my lungs and parade around the house. Some have even made it into the dictionary. ‘Confuzzled’ is one I’m still waiting to catch on…….

           And well- My mom almost had me believing I was wrong about, well, everything-


                           And then the knight wielding a battle axe shows up at our front door-

     

And, well, it’s pretty hard to dispute that. Isn’t it.



In your FAYCE MOM!


© 2014 RedRozeNinja13


Author's Note

RedRozeNinja13
this is a story mostly written to make readers smile, feedback would be very nice ^ ^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I shouldn't always open my mouth and let words pour out till I AM Focused and Have found Peace How ever I must find it. But Still its Stunning Its Stunning. BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think it was Aristotle and then Einstein who said, "The only I know for certain...is that I don't know anything"...or something like that. I don't know where you're going with this RedRoze...but I must admit...though confuzzled, I certainly was besmusled.
I like the free spirit in the write and you...
nice job
allen

Posted 10 Years Ago


"In your FAYCE MOM!"
I would be running and kind of screaming in fear if a knight wielding a battle axe showed up at my door, I don't know about you... XD I can already tell this will be hilarious! I love your writing style!
836/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


i re-read this like 20 times and then showed it to my brother. This is just awesome.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Still good no matter how many times I read dis.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2014
Tags: comedy, humor, fantasy, magic, knight, bard, sorcerer, pillowpet


Author

RedRozeNinja13
RedRozeNinja13

Columbia, SC



About
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell. It occurred to me that it was time for this little oddball to update her profile, you know? Lots of things have changed....and not all of them are good, in fact- hardly any a.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by RedRozeNinja13



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..