Praises to God! Brachma the Great Brachma!

Praises to God! Brachma the Great Brachma!

A Chapter by Sawan

The Many Praises of Brahma

Sung by the Devas of Brahma’s Host

 

 

Sawan Gunasekera

Brahma: Praises to God! Praises to the, Perfect, Soul!!!... Perfected!...

Brahma: Let us sing of the Supramundane Soul of Brahma and Perfect Soul, Him!

Devas of Brahma’s Host: Oh Praises to God! Praises to Him! Lord God, King and Savior, Supramundane Leader of the Brethren and Father, of all things that have Arisen and Shall Be! Praises to God and Praises to Him, Lord Buddha! Praises to God! Praise God! Kammasakka! For Lord God, the Magnificent Leaders of Soul and the Brethren! Praiseworthy Praiseworthy God! Praiseworthy Venerable Sirs, and Kings! Let us make the Oath of Fealty to God! God, who is the Lord God, and Praiseworthy Soul! Praiseworthy Soul venerable Sir! Praise God! Praise His Soul! Praise Bliss Perfected! Praise God, and Praise His Soul, Winner of the Brethren, Supreme! Real bread and butter!

 

Brahma then spoke of what has been omitted, for the sake of Holy Propriety.

 

Brahma: Oh that is not my soul, not my publicized soul, by I God, or none and Praise I excellent, and praise your excellent words! Speak of the Formal Praises of God, as I intended, for the good and happiness of many and others, and the supramundane others, the best pious words heard at the end of the Pure Heavenly Jataka “The Downfall of Mara,” Those words, Supreme! Words of God and Gods! The True Name of This Tale Thus Renamed Such Henceforth, as such called Words of God and Gods, though perhaps not, it is up to Him, the Brahamana Lord!

The Devas of Brahma’s Host: Speak it well, or Speak it true, or speak it none, be it gone, and damned! Kammasakka! I have erred in speech! Brahma: Speak now forever or hold thy peace none, let us sing the Blessed Praises of God then!

The Devas of Brahma’s Host: Lord God! Praises to Him! Praises to Him! Praises to Him! Praises to God! Praise God! A Leader of W****s and Swine! Leader of leper people and those not destined for Heaven, sure destined for depraved hell worlds of pain and sorrow, sure to burn in bliss sublime, be it Heaven’s wrong direction or none! Leader of God, and Leader of Pain! Leader of Devas of Brahma’s Host! Let us sing the Praises of God! Let us sing the True Praises of God!

Brahma: Brahma! Praise I, the Lord of the Domain of Man and God, Teacher of Wisdom the burns the Soul Incarnate and Leads to the Soul of Kama and Perfection. I am God’s Messenger, so the Brahmana hath utter let, I give God’s Speech to the World of men destined for hell. Let I not, give, for destined for hell they are, and in due process they leave. Be thy Heaven’s Bliss or none, here no less, my speech expounded in Ingrici shall be. This my heart’s desire, a special heart of soul that is not hurt or harmed by others, but perfect dream vision of Earth’s truest Happiness, may I and my family enter upon Heaven Bliss Supreme and the True Salvation promised by Lord Brahma, may Lord Brahma castrate my enemies and give I, Brahma and Lord Brahma many women and fine girls to sleep with. This my depraved sigh of glory, be it heaven, or none, in the Kingdom’s Name of Cometh, be that Hither, the True Bliss and Free from sin, bliss supramundane and supreme in marriage. May the hateful chattel of the world, then bear in their coffins their hate, and may it be buried in void, in America or Europe, or Africa, or where the deceasing species, withers and fades, away from the Perfect Soul of India. And may the w****s of India not join my family, by the Power of this Prayer, Praise God!

Devas of Brahma’s Host: Praise God! Praise God! Praise the Worthy Soul! May the enemies of Buddho be defeated and may they rule in the sublime netherworlds in reward! Praise Gods and the many friends of Gods! Praise their kindheartedness and Good Souls, well earned! Let us start from the beginning then, Story of Kamma! Story of Kamma! Yes, the Story of Kamma!...

Devas of Brahma’s Host: Praises to God! Many praises to God!

 

The Devas of Brahma's Host Sang serenely as the Good Lord took flight winging off as a dove endowed with the Wings of Pegasus. They serenely then followed him into the sky.

 

Devas of Brahma’s Host: Kammasakka! All beings are the Owners Actions!

 

The Holy Pious Deva's of His Host Sang as they flew through the air.

 

Devas of Brahma’s Host: Kamma Sakka! All beings, Owners, of their actions!

 

Brahmana first and the eventually sung with great glory by the Devas of Brahma’s Host: Sung 3x in higher octaves in serene rising supreme glory! The Purest Caste, the Eagle Suppana Clan and Saviors sky! Beyond pain, smiling serenely at the woeful and destitute in lust and misery, the sorry scum of earth, the High Gods Of the Pure Race Supreme!!!!! For woe befall He who rack misery upon the pious, and the hour of repentance is nigh, such is their Holy & Undying Happy justice meted out by them in the Sacred Name of the Supreme Sovereign Lord!!!! For Truly Blessed & Beautified is their name, and in Life and in Power, Secure from woe their reassurance unto themselves, come hear the many praises of Brahma sung by the serene joyous blessed Holy Devas of the Host of God!!!!!!!!!! For poor though the befallen may be, glory be their name, shining power their might! Shining Wrath! Exalted Power! High Excellencies of the Sky! While the poor hearted be in vain, remain in vain, die in vain... Not in Glory, Smited, removed from their duties and powers! Pure Holy Justice of Kamma made of everlasting gladness and happiness for these Holy Saviors and the Pious as they wreck havoc upon the sinners of the Earth, carried out by the high Devas of Undying Neverending Happiness! A Happiness Supreme and Happiness Theirs! And theirs alone, while the world beings suffer, and you suffer, radiant bliss theirs! Perfect and Supreme are they and Holy and Pious, with the Sacred Divine Qualities of Everlasting Unsurpassed Perfection, and Protection as they carry the Lord's name glory smithing that happy, undyingly happy, justice, Supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you suffer, so you shall repent! As they sing and bring glory to God! And repent you shall, for they are in the presence of the Exalted Savior, Pure Hearted Soul! That white supramundane light that is the Shining Star! Praises to It! The Holiness! Praises to Him! Praises to God! Glory to God! So they shall suffer! So they shall repent! Incur His wrath! His Holy Divine Wrath! May I be happy! May I be free from pain! May I be well... Free from pain! Free from hate! Free from sorrow! Free from lamentation and despair! Praise Brahma! Shining Star! King Shining Star! Sacred King Shining Star! The Sacred King! Praise God! All beings are the owners their actions! Heirs of Kamma!...

 

Shining Brightest Star, followed by His Holy Retinue, shimmered through the skies, and cosmos, documented and recorded by the Brahmana and other Devas of Brahma’s Host. They did arrive at the Sacred Hall of Deva and His Court Appeared there with Sublime Ease as they sang their glorious arrival as Brahma ascended the Hall of Deva to meet with Deva and hold personal talk and discussion. He did then depart from there and He went elsewhere, arriving at another Hall of Deva in the same manner. They did then greet the Lord whom they had travelled with by announcing His arrival and made way for the King.

 

Brahmana and Devas of Brahma’s Host Sang as they Travelled Divine Witnesses of Might and Power: To walk upon the air, is, such a joy! To dart upon it, faster than to sprint upon it, to be seen doing so, a Shining Brightest Star, White Shimmering Light, WHAT BLISS!!!! Shimmering, Shining, Light Power Faring Brightly and Quickly through the Cosmos, of Startling Brilliance and Radiance! Praise God and Praise Flight! Praise the evaporation of souls that stand in his way! Praise God and praise the Celestial Cavalry of Brahma's Host! Out of the Way! Make Way for the King! OUT OF THE WAY!!!!....

 

Then there was a silence…

 

Deva of Brahma’s Host: Praises to the Heavenly Choir of the King! Praises to the King! Glory to God! Sacred praises to the Heavenly Choir of God! Praises to God! Make way for God! Praises to God! And Praises to Me!!!!!!!! Glory to God! Splendor to Heaven! KAMMASAKKA! All beings are the owners of their actions! All Power to God! All bliss is mine! Give not, take pine! Share not, reap pain! Glory to God! Heaven's Praise! ...Make Way for the King & God! Salutations to Him!

 

Brahma: Praise I! Praise God! May my enemies be done and over with, to Heaven or hell with the lot, a real feast in Kammasadhamma! Let's get 'em and sack the lot! I am the Savior, King and God, Lord God of the world, Mother Earth and Destruction! Praises to Holy Kingdom and Praises to Holy Seer and Praise God! We shall bring fine wood for the hearth next winter! So praises, I, the Supreme Lord of Death And Destruction, a true Mara and Brahma Lord!

Devas of Brahma’s Host: PRAISES TO GOD AND PRAISES TO HIM! Praise The Lord, Praise The Lord, Praises to The Lord, To Him! To Him! To Him! To Him! To, Him! To, Him!!!! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him! To, Him!

 

Later…

 

The Devas of Brahma’s Host: The Story of Kamma Sung, and the many praises of God, worded in Soul of English, perfected by God! Written by the Brahmana in Soul of English, typed well by Him! May His Gracious Divinity Suffer, lest we err in Praise!

Brahma: May He nor, I suffer, may the True God then, of their people, speak His Praises of His People and Brahma.

Mara: Well, Praise God! Praise I! Praise the weak and folly hearted! May they go to heaven, and Nibbana, Sublime! May they folly, though, for spoils await us! Empty homes and empty towns, filled with loads of celestial foods! And Crass Naga P***y and Sense bliss the Lord!

Crassest finest p***y, for the Lord to taste, and wine and dine, and with! Crass & Crarse! Finest crasrse bliss! Finest brownest crass a*s!

Brahma: Oh, Mara, how you have offended my soul!

Mara: “Yes, massa,’” that is the p***y’s song. And f**k my people, for messing up my song. May they be damned to hell! With their infrared red laser systems and dark beer! F**k the lot, and f**k the crassest, wild, white, p*****s! That forgive not, forget well, and f**k hard! Finest P*****s for Brahma Sawan, crass!

Brahma: Well, I should not be named, for good is my heart. Call I Brahma, or call I Lord Brahma, I heard thy tune sung, well, and in tune with humanity’s dirty s**t soul, their succor, dirt. Sung is the Song of Kamma, Let us sing of the Praises of God!

The Devas of Brahma’s Host: Praise God! Kammasakka! Make Way for the King! Praise Him! Praise the Lord! Mighty Shining Wrath! Not a leper, or a w***e, the True Sacred Majesty the King! Lord of Kamma, and Boy, Master of Death and Destruction, Keeper of the Faith, the True Faith, the Triple Faiths, and Enemy Faith, Sacred Keeper of the Lore, Master of the Veda Lore and Triple Lore of Buddha! Keeper of Precepts and Master of the Precepts! Master of the 5 Precepts! Master of the 8 and 10! Lord God!

Brahma: I am Brahma, the Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Sovereign Lord, the Maker, Creator, Chief, Appointer and Ruler, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be. Praises to God and Praises to the Devas of Brahma’s Host! I am God, and the Lord and Savior, Praise I and go to Heaven Supreme, the Maha Brachma Loka! Praise God and Praise Man! Diligent, He escapes pain, and suffers no eternal sin! Sing the Praises! Sing the Praises of God! Praise the Lord!

The Devas of Brahma’s Host: Praise the Lord! Praise Him!



The Songs of the Perfect Arrival of the Lord


 


A faint Gold Light flickers, and then goes out.


 


The lights in the great hall fade, and an immensely, powerful, shimmering, white light of dazzling radiant brilliance, unblemished, twinkling shimmering brightly and swiftly appears.


 


KammasakkaKammasakkaKammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka! Kammasakka!


…The voices rang out, fading, as the white shimmering light, momentarily dims, flickering, almost faint…


 


Flaring brightly again, shimmering in dazzling radiance, fizzing in brilliance, the Light Shining of Powers and Powers, the Almighty Power and Supreme Radiance Heralds the Arrival of the Lord and His Divine Retinue of Devoted Devas! Praise God! Praise Brahma! Who that God be done, so Praise I Brahmana, Glorious Heavenly Messenger on Earth, for the Pure Sacred Pious Deities of the Superior Universe and Heaven, Heavenly Worlds, so save me, and save I, my Son and Sacred Father, be Blessed the Lord, not in vain, by thy Wrath, Persevere and Go to Heaven! And Lord of the Earth! High Crown Prince Sawan Harsha Ranjith Ruberoe Sameraweera Gunasekera, Lord of Lankadeepa and Rose Apple Isle! Be I maimed or be I praised! So Help me God, be I my own Savior do Speak! Glory to God! And Praise Their Glorious Sacred Excellencies, the Devas of Brahma’s Host! May the Great Prayer be Sung! Glory to God! Kammasakka!


 


The Devas of Brahma’s Retinue Sang Gloriously: PRAISE GOD! MAKE WAY FOR THE KING! KAMMASAKKA!... KAMMASAKKA!


 


Lord of the Devas, Lord of Death, or Deva shouts in alarm, seeing the Sovereign Lord from afar, In Shining Glory, be that done, or not, then comprehending the Arrival of the Radiance of the Supreme Heaven!


 


Deva yells: That is Brahma approaching!


            


The Devas of Brahma’s Retinue: MAKE WAY!!!! The King of Lord God and Brahmas is Approaching, MAKE WAY!!!! MAKE WAY!!!!!! MAKE WAY! The King of Gods and Lord Brahma arrives!!... Haritta is crowned Lord Brahma, King of Brahmas, may it be known to all that matters!! Haritta is appointed King of Gods and Humans! Beware! Brahma Harita arrives!!!! MAKE WAY!!! It is He who walks through the light and storm! He approaches, the magnificent power of radiance, Deva of the Nimmanarati, Abhassara and Vehapphala Deva Worlds! Lord Saman of Sri Lanka! King of Nimmanarawti! King of Brachmayodawtta! Stand Back and drop thy weapons!


 



 


The Excellent Radiances that be them, the Deva Lords of Brahma’s Retinue Sang: It is HE! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas! Make Way for the King of Brahmas!... MAKE WAY FOR THE KING OF BRAHMAS!!!....MAKE WAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! MAAAAKKKE WAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!


 


Brahma of Exalted Radiance, then seen did declare his Glory and Might, Thus: The Sword of Power and Wisdom emerges! The Exalted Untarnished Blade, Wielded, by the One headed towards Arahantship! Oh Glory be thy Name, Kingdom of Heaven Approaches Lord be thy Name! Praise the King of Kings! Be thy name in honor, my soul heart, thy smite be glory in vain, that I not overcome thee, and slay thee, that I not fall in vain! Be that wrath be mine, or your fall from heaven, that I not fall, from Glorious Heaven! That I not be vain, that praise My Might, that Heaven not fall from thy wrath, my arm and soul armed to take the Dominion of God, by force wielding the forces of Heaven! Of Heaven! Not overthrown, I SHALT VANQUISH! I SHALT VANQUISH THE FOE, THAT CARRIES THAT NAME BE, “I AM THAT I AM,” Not I, not Heaven, but King’s Glory, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!


The Devas of Brahma’s Retinue: Oh Glory to God, that Heaven’s Wrath and Glory, now do climb up the mountain, do seek Refuge, Supreme Refuge in Calm, that I not be in vain, that I always Shine in Glory, that I be the talking children of God! That sing of His Praises, be in vain or in glory, not ousted, forever more! Glory, to, God! Glory, to God!


Now stand for the King, make Way, for the Supreme King!


 


Brahma radiated in Brilliance: I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! I have Unlimited Power! This is the Sword of All Power & All Glory! Back Away! All of You! This is my Power! All of you are in Vain! Back Away! This is Your final warning! Put away thy Sword! Sheath thy club! And you! Away with thee! This Power is All Power! It is your final warning!


 


Brahma’s Devas Sang: He approaches! Make Way! For the Lord, and the Kingggggggggggggg!


 


Brahma: Praise be my Name!


 


Devas of Brahma Host: Praise be His Name!


 


Brahma: Be it in Heaven in Glory or Kingdom Come!


Devas of Brahma’s Host: Be it in Heavenly Glory of the Kingdom!


Brahma and Devas of Brahma’s Host: Be it in Heavenly Glory of the Kingdom and the Holy Seer of Brahma! Sawan wield my sword!


 


So then I did fight against Mara, and I did undertake an Oath to Fight Him in Honor not in vain in the month of April, henceforth thus, that oath undertaken in privacy, be Heaven’s Glory Given and not stated further that I did give honor to others in stating its meaning:


That in Honor, by the Power of the Kingdom and the Holy Seer, that my wrath Shine against Mara forever, and that I not die in vain, and shine glory, be my will, or by the Will of Heaven, that I will not fall into dishonor, and do smite my enemy. That by All Power, the Star Power of Shining Brachma, I go to Heaven forever and ever, Praise God, Praise the Lord! For I am a true Son of God destined for Heaven’s Perfection and Perfect State that ruin and damnation shall fall upon the beholder of High Crown Prince of Lankadeepa wielding this Weapon, Sword called the Sword of Wisdom!


That from this month henceforth, I do undertake the action of smiting Mara, Lord of Death with this Honorable Blade, that He be smite and slain or forgiven, or not cast out from the Brethren, that sing not Praises of Heaven, but it’s Wrath upon the Bodhissatva who did slay all ignorance and enter upon the Purest State of Nibbana! That All Glory be His, not failed, as the Divine Oath of the Divine Fight is undertaken against Him, Be I Mara to be, or Mara Shall be Done, that my Son, Oh Buddho not make his effort in vain to prove lustrous Pure God Shedder of Ignorance, and ignorances woes, Tathagatha Supreme! PRAISE THE LORD!


Then so be it done, that it not be in vain! Always in Might, Always in Heaven! Glory to God, Brahma the Maha Brachmayo!


 


Mara or dying deva is subdued by the Sword of Wisdom, the Temptor of all kin, subject to its Holy Wrath! That not in vain, all in glory be thy Kingdom Come Supreme has arrived, that be not in vain but be great in anger, for doth has sinned and pined against the pious, now be silent, and let Thy Holy King Brahma, Lord of Brahma, Lord Brahma speak!!!!!!!!!!!


 


Devas of Brahma’s Host Roared Strongly: It is HE, the KING OF BRAHMAS, WHO HAS ARRIVED! HEAR HIM, AND LET THY KING SPEAK!


Brahma: I AM BRAHMA, THE GREAT BRAHMA, THE CONQUEROR, THE UNCONQUERED, THE ALL-SEEING, ALL-POWERFUL, THE SOVEREIGN LORD, THE MAKER, CREATOR, CHIEF, APPOINTER AND RULER, FATHER OF ALL THAT HAVE BEEN AND SHALL BE! THE MAKER OF CHRIST, THE LORD, THE SAVIOR, THE MAKER, THE KING OF ALL THAT ARE AND SHALL BE! I AM THE KING OF BENARES, THE KING OF KOSALA! I AM THE KING OF THE LICCHAVIS AND THE ALMIGHTY ALL POWERFUL GOD!


Devas of Brahma’s Host Sang: GLORY TO GOD! HEAVEN BE THY NAME AND WRATH!!!!! Brahmanas be the Holy Messengers of GOD! Priest Caste Glorious!


Brahma: I am the King Lord God! Of humanity!


Devas of Brahma’s Host: Kammasakka! Glory to Him! Glory to God! Kammasakka! Kammasakka!


Brahma: I am Brahma, the Maha Brahma! I am the Lord, the Savior, and God of Christ! I am Allah! I am the All-Seeing Unconquered Conqueror and Vanquisher of Foes! It is a pain to live among the poor, but to die in vain is never my goal! And loathsome, it is to speak of pain, forever I ever die in Might and Peace! Live forever, I die not, everlasting!!!! I speak not in Pain, but in Glory! I speak not in vain, but Almighty! I am Brahma, the Great Brahma, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, the Universal Seer, the Wielder of Power, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, the Father of all that are and are to be! I am the King of Man and God! I have no pain, I have Power! I have no strength, I have Greatness! I am the All-Seeing Unconquered Conquering Great Brahman and Wielder of Power! I am not injured by your calls of woe and deprivation! I am here! I am the Maker, the Titled, the Great! The Yakkha! The Naga and the Naga of Nagas, Eravana! I am who I am, be that I am that I am, not foe, not enemy, but the Unvanquished Vanquisher! That vanquishes the Foe that I put unto Him, that I become, that I put unto Heaven that I persevere and purify, and that I do enter upon Victory Supreme! The All Powerful Vanquisher of my enemies that I am! I seek Truth! I seek Power!!!!!


Brahmana: My Lord, blessed by thy Name, Lord by thy might, that Heaven be my truth and salvation! That I not suffer, that I sing true, the Praises of Brahma, give my name, give my song, and I shalt not be in vain, that I shalt not suffer, anymore! Let’s sing the Praises of the Lord!


Brahma: I am Brahma, the Great Brahma, the Greatest Brahma, Arahan, the Vanquisher, the Unvanquished, Power, that Heaven by name, the Universal Seer, and Weilder of Power, All Powerful, Brachma! The Lord, Maker and Creator, the Supreme Being, the Ordainer, the Almighty, THE FATHER OF ALL THAT ARE AND SHALL BE!!!!!!!!!!! That Heaven by name in wrath and glory, that Heaven be it’s purity and pure heart, that in King not rejected, dethroned, or usurped, I rule forever, unconditionally forever, and that I be King! Praise I, and thou shalt not ever be defeated! In war! That is my Holy Name!!!!!!!!!!!!


Devas of Brahma’s Host Sang: Tell us of the Holy Kingdoms and Cities! Your Kingdom Inheritance Supreme!


Brahma: I am Lord of the City and all cities! Lord of London! King of Kandy! What more shall say?


Devas of Brahma’s Host Sang: If you be the King of Kandy, then what shalt be thy name?


Brahma: I am Brahma! I am Brahma, Lord of Brahma, and I shalt not be usurped! That is my Holy Name! Praise the Lord!


The Devas of Brahma’s Host: He is King of the Great City of Kandy! King of the Great City of Anuradapura! Greatest King! Ruler of Lankadeepa, and no mere Lord! No mere faction! That I be in Heaven! That I sing His Glory! Praise God! Praise Him!


 


The Devas of Brahma’s Host: He is my King, He is the Lord, He is the Heaven and He shalt be my Savior! For Sing His Praises, and I shalt not stop! That We sing His Wrath and never in pain! That Who I am, is that I shalt become, the Lord! That who He is, He shalt Overcome! And defeat!


Brahma: I am the Vanquisher! I am the Vanquisher! I am… that I am, that I sing of His Praises! That I shalt not sing in vain! That I shalt sing in Glory! That not in pain, not in vain, that I do seek to overcome His enemy! That I not fall away, that I do not rebel! I do defeat my foe, and not overthrow, but rule, that is my praises supreme! That He shine in Glory and Wield that Weapon, that Is the Greatest Sword! Compassion! Renunciation! Wisdom of Love! That How things are is what they are and should be! The Father, the Spirit and the Holy Seer! Granted Holy Comprehension and devoid of shame, I seek to become the Brahma! Lord! Father of all that are, AND SHALL BECOME! That is my song, this a song, one of the Holy Songs of Devas of Brahma’s Host! Now Praise the Lord! Brahmana!


Brahmana: I am that I am, that no one force is enemy, I shall then destroy foes of God, and bring up my salvation to Heaven, not passing and bring my happiness to my heart! There I shalt I learn the becoming of the soul of Kama, and Kama Lokaya, and its making… Such is the Wisdom and Wrath of Brahma! Praise the Lord!


Praise the Lord! Sing, not in vain always in glory, Make way for the King, that is the Heart of the Soul and comprehension of it, that is intent of the believer who sings the Praises of God, who knows of the glory of Heaven, not ever in shame, and always never in pain, that song of heaven lokayas that is the purest song, of Bliss and the Holy Star Light, that shows the entry of the Moon onto Earth that, breathes life into the Soul of God! It is the clarity of Starpop, Star Brilliance and Summertime Gladness, that not sing in pain, or embrace vanity but is the demonstration of divine power, that is the manifestation of the Holy Presence of the Holy Divinity of the Sacred Lord, that Walk upon the Earth, shall find Heaven, and Bring Glory to His Children of Fertile Birth! Shalt then not vain, always in glory, that is the Name of God! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!


 


Brahma’s Devas and the Brahamana: Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Sing of His Praises! That I go to Heaven and Name Heaven’s Glory again! And one day again! Again and again! That never in pain, always glory I do Save myself and my soul and do preach the True Word of God to the People lost in War, and give them hope of the Deathless and Heaven! I shalt not bring no dishonor and shalt then bring myself honor, happiness, and spirit divine, so that with purity I travel, the Shining Star, Sacred, through the Cosmos, Returning Home, to my wives and Children, always happiness, the Homecoming Prince!!!!!!!!!! This my Oath! This my testament! So be it, hated or not, reviled or oppressed, questioned or loathed, done! That my power, that my purity the Sacred Testament of the Many Praises of God, complete!


Praise the Lord! Make Way for the King!


Kammasakka!


 


 


All beings are the owners of their action.


Fourth Brahma Vihara


Seventh Quality of Enlightenment



                    Seventh Buddha


Gautama Buddha


Maha Bhadra Kulpa


Equanimity








© 2015 Sawan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2015