Dear Miss Eyuseduew

Dear Miss Eyuseduew

A Story by Sayre
"

This is the one page of a three page letter to Eyuseduew. Eyuseduew has taken away everything that I had ever wanted gone. Thank you.

"

Dear, Miss Eyuseduew

I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you.

Really? I used you?

From the start we both said that NOTHING could get me to date you. We both acknowledged that we wouldn;t go out. And when s**t happened between us, I NEVER got forceful once with you, you always said that everything was okay.

I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you. I used you.

You know I wouldn't go out with you when we were on the beach that night. I used you then too. I used youwhen we dated a week and you would tell me everyday how Ira kissed you, and you did nothing to stop it. I used you when you dumped me after that week.

I used you.
When you tell somebody what happened, tell them the truth. You tell them how you never had concerns for my relationships either. You tell them how you tried to hook up with me even when I was taken. And make sure you tell them how you told me for a month straight how you had a crush one somebody else, even when we hooked up. You tell them how I was left in the dark about your feelings toward me. You make sure that if you show them the other pages, they read this and know the truth. Make sure to let them know that when you ran to them crying, you called me right after and still wanted to talk. You tell them. Tell them how I used you.

Yeah, I used you.

© 2009 Sayre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on November 10, 2009

Author

Sayre
Sayre

Pinole, CA



About
I am 17, as of this January [2010]. I live for the most part with my dad, and Visit my mom about twice a month. I cant really complain about much, my life has been pretty easy. As for everybody else, .. more..

Writing
W.I.P W.I.P

A Poem by Sayre