Let me be honest

Let me be honest

A Poem by Caesar

Let me be honest... You move me in the best of ways. Like a sea of love and essence, on hot summer days. Or that glass of lemonade fresh from the stand. Taste of refreshment, so cool after that day in the sand.
Let me be honest.. I get fever, I shiver with chill. Your touch and such presence is but of the most potency of a pill. This ever lasting jolt of steroid shooting through and through my vein. You hold such power, to keep a bay that pain.
Let me be honest.. I fallen and fumbled, like I've being captive of love. And I don't want freed. Call it a slave of the hearts, only these shackles of love.. The only bind I need.
So let me be honest.. Sure I loved before. But this time is different. I feel the electricity between us, like Venus and Mars. Or that gravity held, between the sun and the stars. You know how I feel when it's time for good byes? Like fluid in the lungs and no one to hear the cries.
Boy if you knew what you were doing to me as you do it. Treat me like a piece of chocolate, and savior every bit. Don't let me melt for there are no piecing together. I be your earth you be my weather... I'll be the sole, you the leather. Only a boot when together.
So let me be honest... I love you, 6 feet and back. Or even if you were that last broken crayon, very last in the pack.

© 2013 Caesar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 6, 2013
Last Updated on November 6, 2013
Tags: Lover, hearts, romance, love, kisses, boy, girl, endless love

Author

Caesar
Caesar

PA



Writing
MY HEART MY HEART

A Poem by Caesar


Love 23 Love 23

A Poem by Caesar


Through The Fog Through The Fog

A Story by Caesar