Part I

Part I

A Chapter by Nana
"

This is the first chapter of the story.

"
All the fairy tales begin with once upon a time and end with, they were married in splendor and lived happily ever after. Yet, my story is far from being one.

I didn't meet a Prince Charming. I didn't have a fairy godmother. I was not Cinderella nor Little red Riding Hood.

I wasn't innocent nor lovely. I didn't live a life of praise. I wasn't a Saint. And I am not a Saint. I did bad things to achieve my goals.
Don't judge me.
We all do bad things when we know that it is worth going to Hell. No matter the way you do it, the only thing that matters is the result. So no, I am not a princess. And I am not a model for the teenagers.

Firstly, I wasn't accorded to the beauty codes of my century. I wasn't blonde with big blue eyes. I wasn't black haired with a whitish skin like porcelain. I was Black. Black with brown eyes. I wasn't thin or skinny with little b***s and nonexistent a*s. I did have an a*s. And I did have medium b***s.

Secondly, my story took place in the sixties. At the end of the racial segregation. Yeah, it wasn't the good setting to achieve one's goal. And mine was to become famous.
It might seem a little superficial to you. But when I was young, I knew that I wouldn't leave the world without leaving my mark. Something like a book or just dates and my name in history books.
I wanted to be an actress. I wanted to shine so bright that all the other girls would just become blind. I wanted to look at all the people who rejected Us, who treated us as double bullshit or even outcast. I wanted to look at them all, all the White people, all the people who thought that they better than us. I wanted to look at them and to spit on their shoes. I wanted to show them that we weren't bullshit but human beings. That we deserved to be treated as human beings.

So I would just tell them either "screw you" or "yes we are the same."
My life was actually a staircase. I was like in the dark and dull basement and my dreams were damn upstairs, in the light perfect blue of Heaven.
I guess heaven didn't want me in. I just had to climb to reach it. But those stairs are tricky. They are high. Every step forward is so difficult to make that it is almost impossible to go upstairs. And it is very easy to fall down and break a leg.

Actually I don't know how to start my story. So I should just go easily and wish that my mark will be indelible.
My name is Destiny Clarke. And I screw the entire world.


© 2014 Nana


Author's Note

Nana
Hope you will like it

-Nana

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014


Author

Nana
Nana

France



About
I am just a hat in the crowd. A hat looking for her muse, for something catchy, funny, different. A hat who just wants to make its place in the world. more..

Writing
Chapter III Chapter III

A Chapter by Nana


A Dark Scandal A Dark Scandal

A Book by Nana