If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 2. Sparkle

If Bella stayed: A Twilight Fanfiction Chapter 2. Sparkle

A Story by Savannah
"

Hello all! Here is the second chapter to If Bella Stayed: A Twilight Fanficion

"

As we walked, I wondered, how I could get myself in so much trouble.  Only  I could have fallen in love with a Vampire. Only  I would have gone to watch his Vampire family play base ball.  Only I could have gotten myself hunted by a Vampire. Only I could have gotten myself in this huge mess. We where finally outside the Airport now. The sun was bright, and Jasper, Carlisle, Edward and Alice stayed within the shadows. "This is going to be a problem. Carlisle? Have any ideas?" Jasper said with worry. "I'm not sure, let me try to walk to the garage." He walked close to the building, staying clear from the sun. I really didn't think about that, I sometimes forget what they really are. I do kind of wonder what people would do if they saw people sparkling. "How are you going to get in the car?" I asked with wonder. "Hmmmm. I'm not sure. Carlisle will figure something out." Edward said, the same wonder in his eyes. "Edward?" "Yes, Bella?'' " I'm," I started. " I'm scared." I said. " Don't worry, we never sparkle in public." Edward winked. "No, thats not what I mean. I meant, I'm scared for Alice, Jasper and Emmett, and for everybody who is involved. Its not fair that they are risking there lives for me. I'm not worth it." Edward looked at me, with sadness in his eyes. "Do you really think your not worth it? Do you really think your not worth it to me? You are worth it, I would jump off a building for you. And yes, I know that wouldn't really kill me." He said with a laugh. "But, I-I'm not worth it. Your risking your whole family, and I'm just one person. Why risk all of them, for me? You see, I'm not  worth all of this, I'm not." I looked at him, and hurt touched his face, but a different kind of hurt. "Listen to me, you are worth it Bella. You are worth everything to me. I've already decided,  if you aren't here, nether am I." I looked at him with shock. "What? No NO no, you must never think that again! How can you think like that? How could you? Your crazy, you know. Just because my life might end, doesn't mean yours should, Edward." I couldn't believe that thought that. How could he think that? I don't know how in the world he could think that. Before I could think of it anymore, Carlisle was back with the car. "Okay, you are going to wait until Emmett is back with the bags to leave, then you'll just take out your jackets and hats. So long as we are careful, we should be fine." And like clock work, Emmett  was back with the bags. "Oh my, this is going to be a problem." He said as he walked through the doors. "Don't worry,   are just going to put on jackets and hats." Alice said swiftly as Emmett handed over her bag. People started to stare as they  put the clothes on. "Gee, haven't they ever seen a couple of sparkling Vampires before?" Emmett laughed. I laughed, too. It was funny, in a way. Nobody, no one, knew that I was with five Vampires. "Okay, I guess we'd better leave, bye Bella. Please, please take care of yourself. I mean it, Bella. Don't go doing anything rash." Emmett said with a stern face. "Yeah, Bella don't be falling out of windows, don't cross the street. Really, it might be best if you just stay in the Cabin." Alice laughed. I didn't like it. She is risking her life, for me, and she just laughs? How can she laugh about all of this? "Alice," I started. "Alice, please please don't do this. Please Alice." I couldn't let her do this. "Bella, we will be fine. Do you really think that Emmett can't take down the tracker himself? With the three of us, James doesn't stand a chance.  And Bella, please don't do anything. Don't." As I looked at her, I knew all was lost. "Fine, you know I don't believe in what you are doing. But please, if at any time you are worried that he might hurt you or anyone, leave. Stop. Okay?" She could at least do this much for me. "Yes,  I will. You have my word Bella. Take care." "Okay then. Ummmmm.  Jasper, Emmett and Alice. Take care. Please. I love all of you. Do not let anything happen to you. Nothing. Please." "we won't, by Bella. We all love you, too." Jasper said. that surprised me.  " I'll call  you as soon as we are at the Cabin.  Be very careful." Carlisle said, then he looked oddly at Alice. Her eyes looking into space. She shuck her head and looked at Calisle. "Alice, what did you see?" "I saw Bella's mother. She is still in Florida with Phil. She doesn't know anything. James doesn't have her, Bella. She's fine." I was happy to hear that, but also worried about something else. "But, I heard her voice on the phone. How?" "It was a home movie. He has been through all of your home movies. That piece of  vile  scum." She said with disgust.  It was weird hearing her speak that way. I'd never even heard her use the word jerk. "Thanks Alice. I guess we need to leave now." I said. Edward looked at Emmett and said, "I will." He walked me over to the car with his arm still wrapped  around me. I saw the tips of his fingers  sparkle in the sunlight. I gasped.  "Oops." He said as he pull the jacket over his hands. We where in the car now. I heard the soft purr of the car starting. "What did Emmett ask you?"
"He asked me to be careful, too." I stared out the window and thought about the hours ahead of us.

© 2009 Savannah


Author's Note

Savannah
PLEASE Tell me what you HONESTLY think! DON'T be shy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well written. I actually missed this part because you hadn't put it in the book u had put it as a story. So i am reading this last. I will say the real personality of Bella comes out in this chapter a lot better. So well done. I really hope you continue to write this.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 30, 2009

Author

Savannah
Savannah

Diagon Ally, RI



About
I'm just starting to get into writting Fanfics. I'm really liking it so far. I've written a Twilight Fanfic (My ickle Firsty!) and hopefully I'll write more, I'm starting on a Harry Potter Fanfic. more..

Writing