To see you happy

To see you happy

A Poem by Michelle N. H.

For all the wrong you did, I will make amends

For all the hurt you caused, I will take your defense

To see you happy with someone else

I'll stay quiet and let you live

A life that's better than the one I could give

 

Contrary to before, you now know she means more

Let me be the last of your mistakes towards her

To see you happy

© 2015 Michelle N. H.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I havent seen nor heard this before. To be willing to love and let go of someone for the greater good and best interest of others is not only sacrificial but a love at its highest level . I said this for many succumbed to bitterness and resentments . And while others are willing to take many with them when they go down . This kind is willing to lift someone up . Like a tender hand holding up a bird in her palm urging it to fly and to be free . Is it really worth our thousand tears to have loved and failed than have not love at all . But to see someone happy and free I think we you so see ... is love at its highest level .

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Sometimes it's best to just forgive and forget in order to move on with our lives. Lovely poem :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Undoubtedly :) Thank you.
Your poem is most excellently written of someone who has forgiven the one who has hurt them.Only then can we move on:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Many thanks, Vidya. I always enjoy hearing from you :)
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

As i do of you ,feel free to visit,and you are welcome:)
Dear Michelle

If feels great to review such a powerful lil package,

The way you wrote, I would never say what a wonderful writing.

Rather what a beautiful symphony you sang young writer. This is not a thought for sure, it is a feeling that you have sung.

I feel much confident and sentimentally attached when I ready something that I have been radiating by the crowd in bulk. This is what they say, you feel dark, yet you carry a lamp to enlighten the way for your loved ones.

That darkness is something which engraves down and down it keeps on building it's own space deep down and finally with no space left for the feelings they erupt out in the form of beautiful poetry as you have written.

What an irony right? How you described the sobbing of a heart as if did not get the expected love, respect, the desired feelings and the people compliment with the rewards of words as, what a beautiful piece you have wrote.

That is true dear friend, love comes in a package of irony, hatred, sympathy, dedication, desire and understanding.

Keep writing that great!!

Stay blessed
Regards
Prodical

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Over that I can say I am obliged with the thanks giving that you have stated.

I am hono.. read more
Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

You're very kind. Thank you yet again, Prodical.
prodicallife

10 Years Ago

Please be marked with me.

Regards
Prodical
Awesome piece. This isn't a sentiment I see genuinely expressed very often.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Thank you, Ase :)
A tragic high-road perspective on being cast aside for another. Your outlook is incredibly amicable, and I wish I had the willpower to see things so benevolently. Brilliant poem :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much! :) Resentment will make you ill. When it isn't right, you ought to accept it. Hol.. read more
This is a powerful piece. Not many get to experience love much less understanding that when someone we've love has moved on that it was probably meant to be that way. Hence it was a transition for him but likely an even better one for you to have let go of resentment and hopefully to have realized that there's someone better or maybe just different in a better way out there for you. Well, this is my experience anyway. Thank you for this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Michelle N. H.

10 Years Ago

There has to be someone better, I was merely an ego boost for him and a tool used by him to realize,.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 24, 2015
Tags: life, mistake, letting go, amends

Author

Michelle N. H.
Michelle N. H.

Denmark



About
I'm Michelle. To strangers I may seem reluctant, but I'm really quite open towards those that are patient and genuinely interested in getting to know me. I think a lot. I'm hardly ever bored. I've.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Captivated Captivated

A Poem by MsJewel