RESPONDING TO CHALLENGES OF THE 21ST CENTURY

RESPONDING TO CHALLENGES OF THE 21ST CENTURY

A Story by Seanne Tholltree
"

a free essay on my creative writing subject

"

Twenty-first century is a time of second renaissance. Why? Because it is a time of blossoming of the technologies with which you can do everything in just a click.

As a youth of today, responding to challenges of the 21st century is not that easy even if there are these so called high technologies around because it might not be of great help since we are still experiencing poverty, graft and corruption and even crimes. We still need a voice who could speak out, who could bravely fight for what is right and what is ought to be done. Remember a saying “one pebble in a shoe may change the universe.” There are two ways to respond to these challenges, one is by being vocal or always being on the look, two is just by being silent in one corner but observing the world, how it moves or how it works then someday when you already gathered all the information needed then it is the time to extract and release all the inputs and put it into a test, analyze and if it works then pursue it who knows you might change the world.

Twenty-first century should not rule over us. In fact is just a century we are in to, we should still be the command center of it not us being commanded. Remember, our mind is our own no one could take it away from us. 

© 2012 Seanne Tholltree


Author's Note

Seanne Tholltree
feel free to read and review :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really nice story/essay. I really enjoyed the straight to the point facts and meaning in the thoughts that filled this write. Enjoyed reading this.

"Remember a saying “one pebble in a shoe may change the universe.”"

"Remember, our mind is our own no one could take it away from us. "

Posted 11 Years Ago


"Twenty-first century should not rule over us. In fact is just a century we are in to, we should still be the command center of it not us being commanded. Remember, our mind is our own no one could take it away from us. "
You have great wisdom. I tell my kids and all kids. Education. education and more education. Know your world and hold tight to freedom. Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Seanne Tholltree

11 Years Ago

thank you so much..
Not too sure I understand this.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012

Author

Seanne Tholltree
Seanne Tholltree

below the sky suburb down by the river



About
I'm just an ordinary earthling obsessed in controlling my subconscious in order to be extraordinary... hey! my pen name is Seanne Tholltree and my pen name's pen name is SeanneDaisLier, and the hol.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..