i wish.

i wish.

A Poem by Seanthedonn
"

kinda short :(

"
I wish to hear you. I wish to be near you. 

the great thing is i am
Your there. 

Your alive your future present and past. 

One thing i know is your love is eternal and it will always last.

When this life cant give me the things i need and im drowned in sorrow and disgust
 
Even when my mind is corrupted with nothing but lust. 
 You walk through my soul
. I am then cleansed and ready to start anew.
 Please hear me! all i want to be is with you.
 You knew about me before i came out of my mothers womb. You will even know when i shall face my doom. I wait for the day i see those pearly gates. To hear the sweet sounds of the angels wings. I know there must be the most unexplainable things. I wish to be enfolded in the wondrous light. Hand me the sword and for you i will fight. Any thing of evil or ill intent i will vanquish them and will continue until time is bent!

 I know my place with you will be of joy and pure bliss. 
I see my self flying over worlds untold. New dimensions to the cosmos will begin to unfold!
Just me and you we can create and explore. I know that i will never have to ask for more.  
So from here on out i will vow to take your hand and feel your presence to begin to understand.

© 2011 Seanthedonn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011

Author

Seanthedonn
Seanthedonn

Phoienix , AZ



About
My name is Sean Patrick Clinton Donnelly im not sure what to say about me really other than im really passionate about writing i do mostly poetry but i can pretty much write anything about anything. .. more..

Writing