ELECT RICK FOREST!

ELECT RICK FOREST!

A Poem by Seanthedonn
"

just describing the best four days in my life. At Electric Forest Music Festival, Rothburry. Im dedicating it to my brothers Brian Hailey ,Zach Simmons and Mikey Bourcier.

"
As i sit and reflect on the memories that took place. 
Ill try and remember but we were all a bit melt face.
Walking up to the entrance we had no idea what to expect.
Our hearts beating in anticipation, People all around from every nation. 
Swords on are back armed and ready we charge in and it was difficult to keep the beach balls steady. 
Everyone there had there spirit as one. There was never time of negativity only constant fun. 
Then she comes out of no where shes so beautiful and and bright she takes care of our obliterated sub conscience while its night. Sherwood Forest is her name and she is like a magnet when you watch her from a far. She will even make you BLAST OFF to beyond the depths of every star. 
Even as the storms raged it was all part of the plans because the next day Marley played  three lil birds took it in there hands. The sun creeps out and all of us smile. We keep on following the blissful music and trek the next mile. 
With little sleep we could go on for hours. Because baby we were Jedi's with our force powers! 
We all knew what was on  each others mind. Especially when we wanted to just sit in the hammocks and recline. 
Wake up in the morning and we get up on our feet. Probly with a little help with the stuff on the seat! 
Ill always remember our next door neighboors. We were all in it together. Even if there was a little test from the weather. 
Me and my buddy we had the same favorite band and yes indeed they took us to Shpongle Land. 
Surfing through the Crowds was thing thing i loved the most i can remember now when Nectar gave Brian the ULTIMATE toast. 
It was so euphoric sometimes i fell to my knees. Dont get me started on  the phrase we yelled....... CHEEEESE!!!!!!. 
I rememeber my pack always having a water leak. But it was worries beacause my soul was lifted to new hieghts by Beats Antique.
I say know i always anticpate next year. Electing RICK FOREST is something that i will never fear! 
This is something ill always remeber there was no drama. Mikey B knows whats up they call me the JOLLY LAMMA!
THERE WAS ONE THING I FORGOT!
CAROOOOL!

© 2011 Seanthedonn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011

Author

Seanthedonn
Seanthedonn

Phoienix , AZ



About
My name is Sean Patrick Clinton Donnelly im not sure what to say about me really other than im really passionate about writing i do mostly poetry but i can pretty much write anything about anything. .. more..

Writing
i wish. i wish.

A Poem by Seanthedonn